Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: as usual, we can never fix both sides of the line; « previous next »
Page: 1

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
: April 15, 2009, 06:21:28 PM

The Bucs should look to see which side of the line(O or D for football uninitiated; if that's even possible here!) they want to fix.  I'd like to note that considering that the Bucs have an Oline and Hbs, we should consider fixing the D this year.

Because we're switching Ds, it's looking like we need some new dline personal - specifically with the Dts.  We could use some cbs mostly; we may like to get yet another linebacker, but it is not nearly essential.

I keep finding more and more prospects; so, I'm not going to say I know who the Bucs should position themselves to get.  I'm thinking to fix the D side of the ball, we need at least one good trade down;

On the O side of the ball, I'm thinking we've got at least two qbs that can make us happy; it's going to come down to details on who gets the start(and possibly on some random factors of how the beginning of this upcoming season on whether that starter keeps his job); i would say however, that outside of Wr, if we really feel the need, we could draft Donald Brown who sounds like Curtis Martin to me; there are an absolutelly amazing amount of sleeper Wrs in this draft.  I mean Hb, Wr are the primary positions to shore up to fix the O side of the Bucs;

Texas Alexander(probably with Lonnie Johnson) - Bellcow blues,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDCXTSKOkhM
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: as usual, we can never fix both sides of the line; « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools