Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs-Mock draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 15, 2009, 04:14:51 PM

If the lions were smart they would take him #1. He is a safer pick than Stafford.

where would they play him?

Wide Receiver

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 15, 2009, 04:25:32 PM

If the lions were smart they would take him #1. He is a safer pick than Stafford.

where would they play him?

He is a strong side linebacker; I forgot however that the lions traded for Peterson and you can't move Curry to the weak side because they already have sims; I'm not sure how he would fare in the middle.

Time2GetYounger

Second String

#17 : April 15, 2009, 04:43:50 PM

Harvin is the most talented player in this draft...

I stopped reading here. That's a ridiculous statement. If he wasn't a Gator NO ONE here would want him as our 1st pick at 19.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 15, 2009, 07:14:18 PM

Being a fan of Harvin IMO he is a top 12 talent, and it is hard sometimes to decipher a playmaker or talent on defense as compared to offense.
That being said Harvin is a better playmaker than most but he's not the best talent out there Crabtree and Maclin are better WR's not saying Harivn's a bad reciver just stating the facts.
IMO the most talented playe rin the draft is Aaron Curry.
Followed by Crabtree.
But at 19 the BPA will most likely be Harvin.

Formerly known as Revis Islander
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs-Mock draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools