Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 Power Rankings « previous next »
Page: 1

David4ROTY

Starter

: April 16, 2009, 09:47:04 AM

I know I know its from bleacher report so not credible whatsoever...But I just thought it would show that not everyone thinks we are bottom of the cellar next year outside our fan base.  They have us slotted at 20th.  Of course, we are bottom of the cellar in the NFC South :s

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 16, 2009, 09:49:13 AM

20 is pretty respectable...I mean do you really expect us to be higher?  Aside from Gaines Adams, I doubt anyone else around the league could name somebody on our defensive line.  We don't have a slot WR.  We don't have a nickel cornerback. We have Luke McCown competing against Byron Leftwich for starting QB gig..

David4ROTY

Starter

#2 : April 16, 2009, 09:50:49 AM

DJax could work out to be our slot receiver, which i'm hoping it pulls it together.  That speed in the slot will help if he shows he can catch the ball

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 Power Rankings « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools