Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help a local charity win $1,000,000 « previous next »
Page: 1

conrad77

Pro Bowler

: April 14, 2009, 06:35:11 PM

My little cousin (12) has organized an effort to get a $1 million make-over for her local Humane Society.  She has stayed inside one of the kennels 24/7 for 7 days straight on two separate occasions (I would never have been that dedicated at her age).  They are currently in 5th place and are the only Florida shelter in the top ten.  They need votes to win the make-over so if you have a second to help a good cause it's easy and free.  Go to zootoo.com, register, and then type in 'shelter make-over contest" into the search.  You can vote up to ten times a day.  Their shelter is the Humane Society of Nature Coast in Brooksville, FL.  I figured a bunch of disgruntled Bucs fans with nothing to do until the draft starts might just get the job done.  Thanks. 

[Add witty one liner here]

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#1 : April 16, 2009, 08:14:22 AM

They are currently in 5th place and are battling against a group from Saints territory and Falcons territory.  We can't let those guys beat a Tampa area shelter! 

[Add witty one liner here]
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help a local charity win $1,000,000 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools