Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: my mcok and sleepers « previous next »
Page: 1

littlericky

Starter
: April 21, 2009, 11:55:39 PM

Ok so this is my 7rd steal Wide Receiver Dudley Guice 6'3'' 217 pounds ran a 4.38 39inch vertical 10foot 5inch broad jump 34 arm inch measure and great hands. Played at a small school the number where never really there but last year only played 3 games for 1TD 18 Receptions and 279 yards. I know we took a shot on Djax last season but i think you would be able to get this guy up in the 6 or 7 round have him come in right away and probly beat out Djax and stovall also would like us to take Greg Carr 6'6'' not great numbers but 80% of his TD's came within the 20 yard line that seems to be were we had problems last year Redzone TD's. So if i were genral manager i would take Defence all draft until the 6 and 7 round pick up both Dudley and Carr and have them come in an compete with Djax and Stovall.  So with that said here is my mock

1.Micheal Johnson (de)
3.Kevin Barnes (cb)
4. Vance Walker (dt)
5. Roy Miller (dt)
6. Dudley Guice (wr)
7. C.J Spillman (s)
7. Jon Cooper (c)
7. Greg Carr (wr)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: my mcok and sleepers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools