Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4 game package available - very inexpensive, great view, low 3rd deck. « previous next »
Page: 1

bucnaked

Practice Squad

: April 16, 2009, 10:45:04 PM

4 game package available - very inexpensive, great view, low 3rd deck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 3 tickets available:

Section 344 (family section)
Row G
Seats 3,4 and 5

These are just above the Pirate Ship low in the third deck. Very good seats for the money. They are in the No-Alcohol Family Section which is the only place I would ever sit with children. Great view as well because they are LOW in the 3rd deck. You would be hard pressed to find a better value for tickets in the stadium - these are fine seats.

I have the following games available for purchase individually or together as a package:

Thurs. Aug. 27 MIAMI* (pre-season)
Sun. Oct. 18 CAROLINA
Sun. Nov. 22 NEW ORLEANS
Sun. Dec. 13 N.Y. JETS

$150 per game for the three tickets
$600 for the package
Prices are face value.

I will accept payments on the package (not on the individual games) and I am able to accept payment via PayPal if necessary for you to use a Credit Card, etc

email me - catlin5@verizon.net if seriously interested.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4 game package available - very inexpensive, great view, low 3rd deck. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools