Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris wants to become Kingpin of controlled chaos « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 23, 2009, 03:07:51 PM

2006, or maybe even 2005, was the last time Derrick Brooks was consistently physical over the course of a season.  Anybody who thinks otherwise is extremely jaded.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 22, 2009, 10:23:54 AM

This is so funny.  He wants to be the Kingpin of controlled chaos, he wants the players to wear pads more in practice, he wants "tough" players.   Yet his team can't even make a tackle.   This team is soft!   All talk, no action doesn't win many games.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 22, 2009, 10:30:40 AM

Violent, controlled physical aggression is what the duo of General Manager Mark Dominik & Head Coach Raheem Morris have been spouting ever since they were promoted into their new roles with the team

As of right now they are authorities on getting punched in the mouth.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 22, 2009, 10:34:29 AM

Sunday was sad... I agree with Java here (which is scary in itself)

Its not end game but they need to solve some of these defensive woes soon. I became a bucs fan in the late 90's because I enjoyed watching the team play and I am a defensive minded guy, what we are seeing is a load of sh*t.

Morris/Bates needs to turn it around. I know we aren't going to be a playoff team this year based on the way we look, but we as fans at least need to see something so we can look forward to next year. Right now there is no promise on the defensive side of the ball.

Did we miss Faine on Sunday or what? The pressure up the gut killed us...

Madman

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 22, 2009, 11:29:54 AM

This is so funny.  He wants to be the Kingpin of controlled chaos, he wants the players to wear pads more in practice, he wants "tough" players.   Yet his team can't even make a tackle.   This team is soft!   All talk, no action doesn't win many games.

Put a jersey on!

Actually i agree with you. This defense has played soft like Charmin.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 22, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

That's a good nickname for the D!   Headline:  "Bucs' Charmin D leads the team to the toilet."

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 22, 2009, 05:50:13 PM

That's a good nickname for the D! Headline: "Bucs' Charmin D leads the team to the toilet."

Well done.  Maybe Rah is the ish after all...

#37 : September 22, 2009, 06:24:36 PM

The problem with wanting to be violent is you still have to have some skill.  You want to make the stops AND hit hard, not miss the stops but hit hard.  We took too much experience and skill off this defense in an overly-hasty youth movement.  We want to see what we have in these guys?  Fine.  But you do that a bit at a time, not all at once.  Because what if what you find out is that less than half of them have what it takes?  Then you're doing the same thing again next year.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 28, 2009, 05:39:35 PM

This is so funny. He wants to be the Kingpin of controlled chaos, he wants the players to wear pads more in practice, he wants "tough" players. Yet his team can't even make a tackle. This team is soft! All talk, no action doesn't win many games.

And it continues for yet another week...

Anyone else see Jacobs just walk into the endzone on the first drive? Half the defense was just standing around.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris wants to become Kingpin of controlled chaos « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools