Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Williams fan of Campbell « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 24, 2009, 11:33:25 AM

I'd give a 4th for Campbell.  If they do, count on both Johnson and Griese being cut.  Campbell will be the starter with Leftwich and McCown vying for the backup duties.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 24, 2009, 01:31:09 PM

I'd give a 4th for Campbell. If they do, count on both Johnson and Griese being cut. Campbell will be the starter with Leftwich and McCown vying for the backup duties.

I think I'd still be ok with that. JJ hasen't shown anything great and seems undersized to begin with, and BG...well, he's BG. But I think they would let the three sling it out for the spot. They kind-of HAVE to do SOMETHING with McCown (after all that talk they did) imo.

Buc Wit Me

Starter

#32 : April 24, 2009, 01:33:00 PM

A forth is a no brainer,we should do that deal in a heartbeat,imo

Larry Brackins

Starter
#33 : April 24, 2009, 01:42:05 PM

I'd give a 4th for Campbell. If they do, count on both Johnson and Griese being cut. Campbell will be the starter with Leftwich and McCown vying for the backup duties.
JJ won't get cut.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 24, 2009, 02:31:15 PM

JJ won't get cut.

Ok, practice squad until someone claims him.  Either way, he won't be on the Bucs roster come September.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Doug Williams fan of Campbell « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools