Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does the New Regime surprise us on draft day? MAKE YOUR LIST!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

: April 24, 2009, 10:09:26 AM

It will be hard to surprise me.  I already expect them to screw up and take Jerry or Freeman.

SwarmingDefense

Pro Bowler
#1 : April 24, 2009, 07:22:43 AM

The old regime had a trend of always picking a player in the first that no one really thought we would take.  That was the thing about old drafts, they were always surprising... Winston Justice/Davin Joesph is a huge example.

It seemed to always be narrowed down to about 10 players that everyone thought the Bucs would most likely take and then the Bucs would go out in left field with the pick.

So does the new regime continue the trend? ???

Make you list of the 10 players you think the Bucs will most likely pick. Not the ones you want them to pick but the 10 you think they most likely WILL pick. And we can bump this later to see how many actually had our first round pick in their list. 

It also helps if you accurately predict who is going to be there at 19... Picking Stafford as one of your picks is probably a waste :)

(in no particular order)
1. Michael Johnson
2. Josh Freeman
3. Peria Jerry
4. Percy Harvin
5. Vontae Davis
6. Everette Brown
7. Robert Ayers
8. Darius Butler I could see this being the surprise pick for the Bucs. Even with Cbs Smith and Davis on the board. and if it is i support Rah, look what he did for our secondary. Does anyone remember 06?
9.Alphonso Smith
10. Larry English

Madman

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 24, 2009, 10:52:39 AM

It will be hard to surprise me.  I already expect them to screw up and take Jerry or Freeman.

That's pretty funny. I'm still hoping for a great draft.

Man I love draft day! Wish they'd stop moving the time back.

DougTheGreat

Starter

#3 : April 24, 2009, 10:57:39 AM

Call me stupid, but I like Everette Brown.

lancerbucs19

Practice Squad

#4 : April 24, 2009, 01:35:51 PM

1. Everette Brown
2. Robert Ayers
3. Larry English

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#5 : April 24, 2009, 02:00:26 PM

1) CB Davis, Jenkins, Butler
2) DE Brown or Johnson
3) WR Harvin, Nicks

Its going to be one of those things right there. We skip out on a QB.

Diehart fisherman

Starter

#6 : April 24, 2009, 02:53:07 PM

WR Harvin      I think a cb could be are first round pick.
CB Davis
 DE Brown
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does the New Regime surprise us on draft day? MAKE YOUR LIST!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools