Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Freeman factor « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 25, 2009, 12:13:22 AM

IF THEY PICK JOSH FREEMAN THE TEAM NEEDS TO INCLUDE AN APOLOGY LETTER TO THE FANS WITH THAT SELECTION!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 25, 2009, 12:14:58 AM

Gah.

What if Freeman turns into the next Y.A. Tittle?

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 25, 2009, 12:17:10 AM

I don't see the point of getting someone who is a project and cannot play now.

And I already want Tebow.  I don't care how he plays....he wins....hes a leader....and a star.  So that means we'll never get' em.  Just
fries me about Josh Freeman.....I don't hate the kid or anything.  I repeat....I want someone who can contribute now if I'm paying a gazillion dollars.

And who says he's a franchise QB?

There is no franchise QB in this draft.  I'll take money one it....

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 25, 2009, 12:20:05 AM

And I already want Tebow.  I don't care how he plays....he wins....hes a leader....and a star.  So that means we'll never get' em.  Just
fries me about Josh Freeman.....I don't hate the kid or anything.  I repeat....I want someone who can contribute now if I'm paying a gazillion dollars.

There is no franchise QB in this draft. I'll take money one it....

Freeman is a project QB at best LadyFan who wouldn't come close to contributing for another 2-3 years at least, and by that time both Morris and Dominik will have lost their jobs for having back to back losing seasons.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 25, 2009, 12:25:15 AM

lol I have no respect for the hatred for Freeman on this board. It is only coming from the Luke for Brains people and anyone who has a personal interest in a certain UF player.

#35 : April 25, 2009, 12:25:31 AM

And I already want Tebow.� I don't care how he plays....he wins....hes a leader....and a star.� So that means we'll never get' em.� Just
fries me about Josh Freeman.....I don't hate the kid or anything.� I repeat....I want someone who can contribute now if I'm paying a gazillion dollars.

Freeman is a project QB at best LadyFan who wouldn't come close to contributing for another 2-3 years at least, and by that time both Morris and Dominik will have lost their jobs for having back to back losing seasons.
So you'd rather have Luke McCown?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 25, 2009, 12:27:19 AM

lol I have no respect for the hatred for Freeman on this board. It is only coming from the Luke for Brains people and anyone who has a personal interest in a certain UF player.

I can assure you, my lack of interest in Freeman has nothing to do with any UF player.  

I'd rather have about 10 guys (who are realistic) over Freeman OR any UF player.  

If we want Freeman, we might as well throw a 3 at Washington and try and get Campbell.  He is a better, more polished, and NFL ready version of what Freeman hopes he can one day become....

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 25, 2009, 12:29:04 AM

And I already want Tebow.� I don't care how he plays....he wins....hes a leader....and a star.� So that means we'll never get' em.� Just
fries me about Josh Freeman.....I don't hate the kid or anything.� I repeat....I want someone who can contribute now if I'm paying a gazillion dollars.

Hell yeah!

#38 : April 25, 2009, 12:30:26 AM

Hell yeah!
Why?

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 25, 2009, 12:33:39 AM

Hell yeah!
Why?

Because he's got all the tools to succeed and is liked and well respected by our entire team already.

#40 : April 25, 2009, 12:39:20 AM

Hell yeah!
Why?

Because he's got all the tools to succeed and is liked and well respected by our entire team already.
All the tools? As in holding onto the ball to long, poor mechanics and likes to run before a play can develop.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 25, 2009, 12:43:10 AM

All things that can be easily worked on now that he has a coaching staff who will give him a fair chance, and we also added an awesome running game which will help out tremendously too.

#42 : April 25, 2009, 12:44:52 AM

All things that can be easily worked on now that he has a coaching staff who will give him a fair chance, and we also added an awesome running game which will help out tremendously too.
You can't fix retarded...

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 25, 2009, 12:51:24 AM

You can't fix retarded...

You should know - lol/jk.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Freeman factor « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools