Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Gators win « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

LFO

Hall of Famer

#60 : May 09, 2009, 12:26:36 PM

If you guys believe Miami will stay down for long then go get your G.E.D. or something because you are lacking something

tell that to Washington... its past 10 years for them. You can stay down for a while

Washington didnt just field the #1 recruiting class in the nation last year now there sophmores working out with other former canes who are in the NFL.

yeah and we all know they develop...

Who cares if they workout with other players BIG DEAL. I can walk on any campus during a given offseason and find NFL players working with college players.

Tell me Miami can run the ball for a 100 yards a game, and not lose a toilet bowl.

That won t happen� much longer tell Florida not to let another unranked team piss in there swamp and then claim there champions by a� system.

What unranked team won in the swamp last year?

Ole Miss? You mean the team that beat one loss Texas Tech last year and finished the year ranked #14? By the way, where did Miami finish?

Also, did Miami beat UF in the swamp last year?

At least know your FACTS before posting.....you sound more and more like runole with each post.

Actuall they were 2-2 before tinkling in your swamp then they lost there next 2 games after that. um yeah you're cool dude

They finished 9-4 and ranked in top 15.......

It's not about where you start, it's where you finish.  But you are a Can so I guess you are too dumb to realize that.

It's to bad the Canes couldn't "tinkle" in the swamp....instead they whisked away with their tail between their legs and Randy's tears washing them away....

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#61 : May 11, 2009, 05:51:09 AM

Because im a CAN im to dumb to huh wow you can amuse a good hangover
whisked away with tails something
We would love to try again but you so called tough guys refused but also that offer invoved you traveling to DA U so who whisked away. I notice Georgia wants there SEC rivalry to get played once every 4 years to be played in Atlanta you guys gonna **CENSORED** out from that too

oh that girl smelt so nice tasted so good oh the affection she showed went to call her the next day and she gave me the wrong number TA DA your Florida Gators

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#62 : May 11, 2009, 07:27:20 AM

Tim Tebow the greatest thing to the University of Florida ever

2009 Football Schedule and Results
DATE  OPPONENT  RESULT/TIME  RECORD/TICKETS 
September 5 Charleston Southern  TBA  Tickets
September 12 Troy  TBA  Tickets
September 19 Tennessee  TBA  Tickets
September 26 at Kentucky  TBA  Tickets
October 10 at LSU  8:00 PM ET  Tickets
October 17 Arkansas  TBA  Tickets
October 24 at Mississippi State  TBA  Tickets
October 31 vs. Georgia*  TBA  Tickets
November 7 Vanderbilt  TBA  Tickets
November 14 at South Carolina  TBA  Tickets
November 21 Florida International  TBA  Tickets
November 28 Florida State  TBA  Tickets
Glossary

wow so impressed

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#63 : May 11, 2009, 07:28:51 AM

4 road games lol

BUT WE LOSE MONEY IF WE PLAY DA U

I SMELL P***Y

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#64 : May 11, 2009, 07:32:45 AM

THAT SMELL IS WHY YOU FAIL
ENJOY 09

TELL URBAN TO STOP SENDING HIS KIDS TO THE NFL WITH THERE GATOR FLOPS ON
REALLY STARTING TO STINK UP THE LEAGUE

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#65 : May 11, 2009, 10:14:21 AM

Because im a CAN

im to dumb

Two of your best points yet.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#66 : May 11, 2009, 11:03:30 AM

I'm not sure he was alive really back then.  He seems like some 15 year old kid.

And I don't know if many old UM fans are now UF fans.  UM fans never really fit the profile.  Your typical UF fan is either the good old southern boy or the upper to upper middle to middle class type.  UM caters more to your thugs and drugs type, immigrants, and 90% never have seen the campus.  While there are UF fans who didn't go there, there is also a STRONG alumni backing.

I'd say if anything UM fans switched to FSU or just stopped watching CFB, as they didn't really have ties to the school anyway and only rooted for them because they used to be good and had that arrogant or thug mentality on the field.

I have to respectfully disagree.  Every winning team has A LOT of bandwagon fans.  UF is no different.

Most UM fans in the 80s and 90s were bandwagon fans.  FSU had their fair share as well. 

And, like bandwagon fans do, they've moved on to the latest winning programs like USC and UF.

Bandwagon fans are nothing to be ashamed of.  Afterall, they increase merchandise sales.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#67 : May 11, 2009, 12:05:30 PM

Because im a CAN

im to dumb

Two of your best points yet.

LOL

LFO

Hall of Famer

#68 : May 11, 2009, 06:21:07 PM

I'm not sure he was alive really back then.� He seems like some 15 year old kid.

And I don't know if many old UM fans are now UF fans.� UM fans never really fit the profile.� Your typical UF fan is either the good old southern boy or the upper to upper middle to middle class type.� UM caters more to your thugs and drugs type, immigrants, and 90% never have seen the campus.� While there are UF fans who didn't go there, there is also a STRONG alumni backing.

I'd say if anything UM fans switched to FSU or just stopped watching CFB, as they didn't really have ties to the school anyway and only rooted for them because they used to be good and had that arrogant or thug mentality on the field.

I have to respectfully disagree.  Every winning team has A LOT of bandwagon fans.  UF is no different.

Most UM fans in the 80s and 90s were bandwagon fans.  FSU had their fair share as well. 

And, like bandwagon fans do, they've moved on to the latest winning programs like USC and UF.

Bandwagon fans are nothing to be ashamed of.  Afterall, they increase merchandise sales.

I'm not saying they don't have bandwagon fans...I just don't think there are many old UM fans who came over to UF......they are really completely different fan bases. 

UF has a much more loyal and larger fan base than FSU or UM, probably combined.  That is why UF has sold out every home game for 20 years, while the other 2 struggle to sell seats (Miami more so than FSU)  Of course they ALL have bandwagon fans (especially when winning), but I think UF has a very large core of loyal fans and as I said early, extremely large Alumni backing that makes up most of the fan base. 

It's just like saying, ALL teams have fans who are d-bags....you can't characterize an entire fan base based on a few idiots.......

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#69 : May 14, 2009, 06:26:30 PM

It's just like saying, ALL teams have fans who are d-bags....you can't characterize an entire fan base based on a few idiots.......

well said look in a miror

LFO

Hall of Famer

#70 : May 15, 2009, 01:15:57 AM

well said look in a miror

Yeah, I don't look at all Cane fans as idiots because of you.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the Gators win « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools