Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Boston is Back « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Karenwillyoukissme

Practice Squad

#75 : February 03, 2007, 10:36:56 PM

This is a diversion to fool all you that they wont get a WR,OT in the draft. They also signed Andre Wadsworth or whatever. They want you to think they filled their needs..

Karenwillyoukissme

Practice Squad

#76 : February 03, 2007, 10:51:50 PM

What a deeply disturbing user name. :o This place is worse than TBBB these days.
How is that disturbing? My ex is Karen..I want a kiss from her

#77 : February 03, 2007, 10:53:50 PM

What a deeply disturbing user name. :o This place is worse than TBBB these days.
How is that disturbing? My ex is Karen..I want a kiss from her
Reported for lack of pics / 10.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#78 : February 03, 2007, 10:58:53 PM

This is a diversion to fool all you that they wont get a WR,OT in the draft. They also signed Andre Wadsworth or whatever. They want you to think they filled their needs..
Hey, pervert, they haven't signed Wadsworth.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#79 : February 03, 2007, 11:03:08 PM

Hey, pervert, they haven't signed Wadsworth.

facial

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#80 : February 04, 2007, 02:56:38 AM

I don't think I will hear that much from Boston this year.  I doubt he makes the squad, for whatever reason (politics, lack of skill, etc...).

As far as Andre Wad is concerned, that guy will never see the NFL field again.  Too hard of a climb top get back in after being out for SIX years.  Geno Toretta might as well sign up next...

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#81 : February 04, 2007, 02:12:00 PM

Make im the Rickey Dudley type 3rd tight end. Too slow for WR but a beast as a receiving tight end. Just a thought.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

#82 : February 04, 2007, 04:49:45 PM

Since Gruden and Allen can't sign players or draft worth a damn, this might be the biggest accquisition we make all offseason.
Yeah, Caddy, Ruud, Smith, Joseph,and Buenning among others were terrible picks.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Boston is Back « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools