Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Favre to return for "07 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#60 : February 04, 2007, 11:20:50 AM

Thanks Brett Favre.

Thanks for holding your team hostage for 3 frickin years for the sole purpose of breaking Marino's TD mark. The unfortunate thing is, after Manning retires, Marino's 5,082 yards in 84 will be the only record he has left. Marino's twice the QB you are Favre and unlike you, he knew when to leave.

And no, I don't care that you were 3-time leave MVP. I don't care that you won a superbowl (by the way, lets not forget that the packers had the #1 defense and best return man in the NFL that year). None of that gives you the right to do what you're doing now.

This might be one of the dumbest posts I have ever read on PR.

There is no one on the Packers roster right now that gives them a better chance to win.  Word is Packers brass is NOT high on Rodgers and may look to take a QB this draft, so they need Favre this year. 

I don't think Favre played 3 years just to break Marino's record.  His legacy does not depend on any records.  The guy loves to play, and I don't blame him.  His teammates want him back, management wants him back, and HE wants to be back.  Nothing wrong with that at all.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Favre to return for "07 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools