Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs need to go get Johnson now « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#30 : April 25, 2009, 10:40:26 PM

I really hope we get him, I just think the guy could be an animal under Bates.

The farther this guy falls the more of a chip he is going to have on his shoulder and the more I can't wait to unleash him on the NFL.

abellwillring

Second String

#31 : April 25, 2009, 10:42:43 PM

Man did pewter report miss on michael johnson! 19th overall?  

I hope we trade up and get him or he falls to us at 17.
No kidding.  Talk about being as wrong as could be... DE/OLB has been weird this year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 26, 2009, 12:44:19 AM

Meh.

#33 : April 26, 2009, 12:57:07 AM

nice measureables, someone will take a flyer on him, but workout warrior has been mentioned several times in the same sentence as Johnson, common sense teams don't usually reach for those guys like that day one, unless they are the Jaguars, Jets, or Bucs of last year.... 

Since day one is over, I can say that ;).  That being said, I wouldn't mind the Bucs taking a chance on him with their 3rd pick, and may very well get it.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 26, 2009, 01:00:35 AM

I'd still like to see him in a Bucs uniform.  It sure looks like a good thing the team didn't feel the need to give up the farm for him though.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs need to go get Johnson now « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools