Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas: It Really is a New Day in Tampa Bay « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 26, 2009, 01:31:31 AM

And you can enable the avatars or sig pics if you want to -

Right, but I have them off, so I'm not seeing whatever it is you are referring to.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 26, 2009, 01:33:07 AM

I want to know who everyone wanted in 2010... What QB would have been a sure stud? Bradford? Another guy from the Big 12 that no one in here likes and also has trouble reading defenses?

Or Tebow with a slower wind-up than Leftwich?

Who was the stud in 2010?

Ummm - Bradford reads Defenses well - as do McCoy and Tebow.  And Tebow's delivery hasn't been an issue from what I have seen...

I must have seen a different NCAA championship game then.

Every other play Bradford was looking to the sidelines for the coaches to tell him how to change the play. It got annoying after awhile.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 26, 2009, 01:34:23 AM

And you can enable the avatars or sig pics if you want to -

Right, but I have them off, so I'm not seeing whatever it is you are referring to.

Which is why you missed the point - your set up decision is a decision you made and precludes you seeing the sig pic that would make it clear to you.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 26, 2009, 01:35:43 AM

I want to know who everyone wanted in 2010... What QB would have been a sure stud? Bradford? Another guy from the Big 12 that no one in here likes and also has trouble reading defenses?

Ummm - Bradford reads Defenses well - as do McCoy and Tebow.  And Tebow's delivery hasn't been an issue from what I have seen...

I must have seen a different NCAA championship game then.

Every other play Bradford was looking to the sidelines for the coaches to tell him how to change the play. It got annoying after awhile.
The coaches call the plays and make adjustments - the player makes the reads and delivers the ball.  Fairly straightforward process. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 26, 2009, 01:40:00 AM

Which is why you missed the point - your set up decision is a decision you made and precludes you seeing the sig pic that would make it clear to you.  

My own sig pic should make it even clearer:

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 26, 2009, 02:07:33 AM

Tebow, McCoy, Bradford, Stafford, and Sanchez all > Josh Freeman.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 26, 2009, 02:09:36 AM

Well, we'll all find out in about 3 years or so.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 26, 2009, 02:10:50 AM

You know who also maybe horrible picks by sitting their rookie QB? San diego, Giants, Steelers, Denver, the list goes on.

Most teams do sit their rookie QB's in year one, unless you're coming off a horrible record from the previous year and have nothing to lose by starting him like Atlanta did. We are not in that bad of a situation...........yet.
Are you kidding me?  We are destined for a 4-12, 5-11 season with PUKE MCCLOWN or LEFTY!  I've been negative with the new regime from the get go but they made the right pick imo!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 26, 2009, 02:12:09 AM

Well, we'll all find out in about 3 years or so.

I hope that Raheem and Dominik are still here to see how their boy pans out by then, if not the newest regime will have a crack at him.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 26, 2009, 02:13:57 AM

I hope that Raheem and Dominik are still here to see how their boy pans out by then, if not the newest regime will have a crack at him.

I hope they're still here because they're winning a lot of football games and, more importantly, a few playoff games as well. If not, they should be replaced.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 26, 2009, 02:17:14 AM

I hope they're still here because they're winning a lot of football games and, more importantly, a few playoff games as well. If not, they should be replaced.

And that all starts with their first draft and hopefully tomorrow they go heavy on defense all the way.

buccaneerbruce76

Starter

#26 : April 26, 2009, 02:22:08 AM

Bradford looks to the sidelines every down for audibles...

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 26, 2009, 02:28:19 AM

Aside from obvious concerns, I'd be hesitant to put Freeman in against this rough upcoming schedule. It could get ugly

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

#28 : April 26, 2009, 02:51:12 AM

A "new day in Tampa Bay"; we won't find out if it's going to be a good pick for us for a year or two unfortuneatly, whereas at least a DT, LB, or CB would be put on the field for 15-20 plays in their rookie season and alot more each year after that.
What the **CENSORED** are you talking about? DT takes a long time to develop, you dont see many DTs coming into the league and starting right away, same thing with LB.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 26, 2009, 03:02:10 AM

A "new day in Tampa Bay"; we won't find out if it's going to be a good pick for us for a year or two unfortuneatly, whereas at least a DT, LB, or CB would be put on the field for 15-20 plays in their rookie season and alot more each year after that.
What the fudge are you talking about? DT takes a long time to develop, you dont see many DTs coming into the league and starting right away, same thing with LB.

Same with most positions. It take 3-4 years for an offensive lineman to mature.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinskas: It Really is a New Day in Tampa Bay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools