Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pictures from Bengals game (mostly cheerleaders) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ArmyBucFan

Practice Squad

#30 : October 16, 2006, 08:31:51 PM

My goodness...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 16, 2006, 08:33:04 PM

That's Deanna, a friend of mine. Looks like you got a lot of her Java.

yeah, riiiiiight...

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 16, 2006, 08:47:39 PM

That **CENSORED**bag has a pierced nipple! Queer!

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 16, 2006, 09:19:27 PM

That's Deanna, a friend of mine. Looks like you got a lot of her Java.

She's the best cheerleader this year if you ask me.   Beautiful girl.   You should introduce her to my brother.   He raved about her all game.   He's the one who took those pictures, not me.

mnbuc

Starter
#34 : October 17, 2006, 11:32:29 AM

Thanks for the pics!!  We have to have the best looking cheerleaders in the league.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 17, 2006, 11:42:17 AM

Way WAY too many bengals fans in RayJay.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 17, 2006, 11:46:42 AM

Way WAY too many bengals fans in RayJay.

There are a few factors that make Ray-J a little more popular with visiting/opposing fans.  Firstly they is a huge migrant population in the area, and many people grew up in other areas of the country.  Secondly, if you are a football fan from up north and you want to go to one or two away games, Tampa in the fall is the perfect spot to spend a weekend.

This weekend should be interesting with the Flyers playing the Lightening on Friday evening.  I expect to see a huge following for the Eagles on Sunday.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#37 : October 17, 2006, 11:48:13 AM

There are a few factors that make Ray-J a little more popular with visiting/opposing fans.  Firstly they is a huge migrant population in the area, and many people grew up in other areas of the country.  Secondly, if you are a football fan from up north and you want to go to one or two away games, Tampa in the fall is the perfect spot to spend a weekend.

This weekend should be interesting with the Flyers playing the Lightening on Friday evening.  I expect to see a huge following for the Eagles on Sunday.

oh yes! there will be tons of Philly fans here.....

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 17, 2006, 11:49:53 AM

I understand these things, but there should still be enough bucs fans to keep many of those folks out. 

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#39 : October 17, 2006, 01:48:49 PM

She's the best cheerleader this year if you ask me. Beautiful girl. You should introduce her to my brother. He raved about her all game. He's the one who took those pictures, not me.

I have known her for about 11-12 years.  She was a year behind me in HS, I met her when I was a Soph she was a Freshman.  Very cool and sweet girl.  And obviously, you know how she looks.  But the best part of her was always her personality. She's not one of those girls that is hot and knows it, and is stuck up and what not.  We partied a lot back in the day.  I only see her every so often anymore,but I'll tell her your brother said hi next time!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#40 : October 17, 2006, 01:50:59 PM

yeah, riiiiiight...

Just because you are a loser who only DREAMS of friends like that (or just friends in general), doesn't mean you need to hate on me.

I don't need you to believe me and frankly I don't give a crap.

You are just sad that I am friends with the kind of girls that you can only get off to in your dreams....

allforbucs

Rookie

#41 : October 18, 2006, 05:12:06 PM

I have met DEANNA and she is the bomb - a very down to earth girl - she is definetely a 10 - ;D ;D ;D

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#42 : October 18, 2006, 05:19:31 PM

I have met DEANNA and she is the bomb - a very down to earth girl - she is definetely a 10 - ;D ;D ;D

LOL

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 18, 2006, 06:19:00 PM

wow nice seats!  Every picture I take make everything look so far away ... see pics from my seat:

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#44 : October 18, 2006, 08:43:29 PM

This is a nice alter.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pictures from Bengals game (mostly cheerleaders) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools