Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pictures from Bengals game (mostly cheerleaders) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#45 : October 18, 2006, 09:24:11 PM

Way WAY too many bengals fans in RayJay.

I brought 2 of them with me to Tampa from Cincy -- my bad.

I needed someone to talk to trash to on the entire plane ride back. ;)

allforbucs

Rookie

#46 : October 20, 2006, 05:13:42 AM

Great pics Java -  and your brother - will either of you be at the game w/ Philly

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#47 : October 20, 2006, 06:54:28 AM

We will be there.   Let's hope I go 2-0 for games attended this year!

ABN

Starter
#48 : October 20, 2006, 10:06:55 AM

You missed one. Go Bucs

allforbucs

Rookie

#49 : October 20, 2006, 11:09:28 AM

We will be there. Let's hope I go 2-0 for games attended this year!

You must take some more pictures of the lovely DEANNA and post (since I cannot attend the game)  - My new fav

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 20, 2006, 11:31:34 AM

LOL!    Will do.   Here's some more.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 20, 2006, 11:18:53 PM

She is a very attractive girl and her body is nice, but false boobs are a turn off for me, I will pass. :P

Yeah, right.   LOL!   Actually, her boobs look very nice and natural when I've seen her in person.    Regardless, you'd have to be gay to turn her down.   She is a scorching hotty!   

allforbucs

Rookie

#52 : October 21, 2006, 08:54:27 AM

That is a bad boob job >:(

I'd have to have a closer look to be sure  ;)

She is a very attractive girl and her body is nice, but false boobs are a turn off for me, I will pass. :P

Do you honestly think she (if this is even true - all girls look different in different photos and some are even airbrushed) is the only one on this squad!! get a clue - and your girl photos are __________

allforbucs

Rookie

#53 : October 21, 2006, 09:04:53 AM

Yeah, right. LOL! Actually, her boobs look very nice and natural when I've seen her in person. Regardless, you'd have to be gay to turn her down. She is a scorching hotty!

I agree!!!!! unless he knows her personally how would he know this personal information - remember they are trying to selllllllllll calendars- She is a beautiful girl.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#54 : October 21, 2006, 09:09:12 AM

Do you honestly think she (if this is even true - all girls look different in different photos and some are even airbrushed) is the only one on this squad!! get a clue - and your girl photos are __________

A couple of points: they are definitely false, and if you can't tell the difference you must be a bit naive; secondly it is my choice if I am attracted to women with false boobs, not your choice....get a clue.  :P

allforbucs

Rookie

#55 : October 21, 2006, 09:26:05 AM

A couple of points: they are definitely false, and if you can't tell the difference you must be a bit naive; secondly it is my choice if I am attracted to women with false boobs, not your choice....get a clue.  :P
   and you are attracted to asian women and I am not

allforbucs

Rookie

#56 : October 21, 2006, 09:26:44 AM

Yeah, right. LOL! Actually, her boobs look very nice and natural when I've seen her in person. Regardless, you'd have to be gay to turn her down. She is a scorching hotty!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#57 : October 21, 2006, 11:32:59 AM

I agree!!!!! unless he knows her personally how would he know this personal information - remember they are trying to selllllllllll calendars- She is a beautiful girl.

I am sure Deanna is flattered to get all this attention here.  Next time I talk to her I'll be sure to point her in this direction. 

I know her in person, andhave for a long time.  That calendar picture isn't a very accurate descroption of what she looks like - for whatever reason. Personally i think she is much better looking in person than in that picture, and always has been.  If I felt like it (and didn't want to infringe on her privacy) I would show you pictures I have from years past (some as far back as HS parties at my house) which do  a much better job of her showing off her looks than that Calendar.

But I doubt she would appreciate me sharing anything personal, including pictures so I won't.  I will tell her about this discussion though, I bet she'll get a good kick out of you all debating things such as her boobs......

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#58 : October 21, 2006, 12:26:31 PM

nice pics java.

we got some good lookin cheerleaders lol.

And I hate people like that who come into opponents stadiums and just drink their heads off.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#59 : October 21, 2006, 12:31:01 PM

A couple of points: they are definitely false, and if you can't tell the difference you must be a bit naive; secondly it is my choice if I am attracted to women with false boobs, not your choice....get a clue.  :P
   and you are attracted to asian women and I am not

I like all attractive women, but I am not particularly attracted to false boobs.  If the ladies that get false boobs feel they need them that is their choice, and if it makes them feel better, great.  

Deanna is a very attractive girl but by enhancing her boobs she ruins her natural beauty IMO.  

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pictures from Bengals game (mostly cheerleaders) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools