Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: couldnt agree more....good article « previous next »
Page: 1

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: April 28, 2009, 07:21:14 PM

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/apr/27/280011/sp-enough-talk-let-the-kid-play/sports-bucs/

good props here to the local media...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 28, 2009, 07:25:22 PM

Yes, it is always for the best to not discuss the Bucs' draft picks in April, right after the draft. We should say nothing now that we know who has been picked since we can't know anything.

I'm sure that we should dump all the "Josh is good" threads....oh wait no, that isn't the point is it.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 28, 2009, 07:27:07 PM

no the point is that everyone should give the kid a chance and not rip him apart before he gets on the field, some people take personal shots at these guys for this. Also, if you start off destroying this kids mentality then how is anyone benefiting the future of this franchise?

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#3 : April 28, 2009, 07:29:40 PM

Damn good read...

Man I love the way this kid talks... Hopefully he backs it.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 28, 2009, 07:34:22 PM

no the point is that everyone should give the kid a chance and not rip him apart before he gets on the field, some people take personal shots at these guys for this. Also, if you start off destroying this kids mentality then how is anyone benefiting the future of this franchise?

A. If he' loses it over fans then he's not tough enough to be an NFL QB - see Young, Vince.
B. Who is ripping him apart? So any question about his NFL skills is bad? Seems like the fitness of draft picks, based on what we know right now, is an interesting topic - at least someone thinks so since all the sports talk shows are loaded with draft analysis right now. What people don't appear to like is saying that there are weaknesses in his game instead of just marvelling at how strong his arm is despite the fact that arm strength means about zippo. - Boller, Kyle.
C. Why does this crap always surround QB's? No is concerned about people griping about Fulton but oh dear god don't question the QB.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 28, 2009, 07:37:28 PM

Everyone has been riping him apart around here and you know it...and I just dont think there is any need of destroying this kid before he even gets on the field. It is just wrong to say oh well if he cant handle all this hate then he shouldnt be an NFL QB...what kind of logic is that? How bout support the possible future QB on your favorite team...he is only 21. Innocent until proven guilty.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 28, 2009, 07:39:54 PM

LOL!!

Look at some of those comments posted by readers...several are quoting Duemig.

That says it all.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#7 : April 28, 2009, 07:39:59 PM

Yeah, I've been whining about this pick since Saturday. I agree with the article, time to be a true fan and support the new Pewter Blood.

I'm routing for you Freeman, make us proud and kick some ass.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 28, 2009, 07:42:08 PM

A newspaper writer telling people not to criticize. Thanks for the laugh. Now run along and be good sheep.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 29, 2009, 12:35:58 AM

A newspaper writer telling people not to criticize. Thanks for the laugh. Now run along and be good sheep.

lol ok...thats a little sketchy...lol@good sheep

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 29, 2009, 12:36:37 AM

lets just give him a chance

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: couldnt agree more....good article « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools