Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: X men Origins « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

: May 01, 2009, 03:29:04 AM

Im sure I'll take my son some time this weekend

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 01, 2009, 02:26:32 AM

One of the biggest blockbusters of the summer is out. Anybody gonna see it? I plan on seeing it this weekend. I shall post my review.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#2 : May 01, 2009, 09:28:31 AM

Saw a free preview showing last night in NYC...

I was impressed

It was entertaining, Jackman is a great Wolverine, Sabertooth, Gambit, the whole bunch are great characters.

The story is a lil different than what I remember, but its a lot of fun...

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 01, 2009, 10:43:20 AM

As the only boy in my househould, I'll be seeing it by myself...

bucsense

Practice Squad

#4 : May 01, 2009, 10:54:05 AM

So, you'll be going to the theaters alone?     I'm suddenly raising some questions about you MOJO...............You hanging out in Walmart waiting for the action figures to hit the floor? If so, let me know what's hot on EBAY..........

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 01, 2009, 12:22:56 PM

So, you'll be going to the theaters alone? I'm suddenly raising some questions about you MOJO...............You hanging out in Walmart waiting for the action figures to hit the floor? If so, let me know what's hot on EBAY..........

LOL!  No, I don't collect action figures, nor do I own a single comic.  Wolverine was my favorite character growing up, and let's face it, these super hero flicks are just great.  I go lots of places by myself.  I really don't need a crowd of people to have a good time...

bucsense

Practice Squad

#6 : May 01, 2009, 12:43:52 PM

So, you'll be going to the theaters alone? I'm suddenly raising some questions about you MOJO...............You hanging out in Walmart waiting for the action figures to hit the floor? If so, let me know what's hot on EBAY..........

LOL! No, I don't collect action figures, nor do I own a single comic. Wolverine was my favorite character growing up, and let's face it, these super hero flicks are just great. I go lots of places by myself. I really don't need a crowd of people to have a good time...

O.K. then, hook me up with a South Texas Trophy Whitetail Hunt,,,for my 15yr. old son........He hammers me daily for a chance at a trophy.............

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 01, 2009, 05:02:00 PM

Texas deer suck.  Bucks in Colorado were MUCH bigger ;)

LOL! No, I don't collect action figures, nor do I own a single comic. Wolverine was my favorite character growing up, and let's face it, these super hero flicks are just great. I go lots of places by myself. I really don't need a crowd of people to have a good time...

O.K. then, hook me up with a South Texas Trophy Whitetail Hunt,,,for my 15yr. old son........He hammers me daily for a chance at a trophy.............

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 04, 2009, 12:32:40 AM

Saw it. I would give it a 3.5/5. I thought Hugh Jackman did a fine job playing Wolverine.

2goodbucs

Starter
#9 : May 04, 2009, 12:43:06 AM

I seen it a month ago. It is a great movie but I seen the version where some of the Computer Graphics were not finished yet.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 04, 2009, 10:52:50 AM

I seen it a month ago. It is a great movie but I seen the version where some of the Computer Graphics were not finished yet.

Do you work for Gamestop? I heard employees there got to see it before it came out.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#11 : May 04, 2009, 11:03:13 AM

Do you work for Gamestop? I heard employees there got to see it before it came out.

I read a story that it was stolen off the set at some point before it was done...

I'd like to see how the dude from Friday Night Lights does...he plays Gambit, I think.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 04, 2009, 01:05:23 PM

Well, I know for certain he isn't an english teacher...

Gamestop wouldn't be a surprise.

2goodbucs

Starter
#13 : May 04, 2009, 01:57:59 PM

Yes I do work in the entertainment industry but not at Gamestop. We got the first look at it in order to review the movie.

#14 : May 04, 2009, 04:05:12 PM

saw it. I love X Men so my opinion is probably biased but I liked it. I didnt really like how they wrapped it up at the end. I didnt really expect anythign else to happen, but the way the movie unfolded it felt like there shouldve been more.

I just hope they keep making more. I love the way this series has been brought to live action, and this is one group of moviees that they can keep on going and not just be another hit series tryign to make more money by pushing out title after title ala the Saw series
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: X men Origins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools