Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: X men Origins « previous next »
Page: 1 2

LFO

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 05, 2009, 12:45:50 AM

I seen it a month ago. It is a great movie but I seen the version where some of the Computer Graphics were not finished yet.

Do you work for Gamestop? I heard employees there got to see it before it came out.

I read a story that it was stolen off the set at some point before it was done...

I'd like to see how the dude from Friday Night Lights does...he plays Gambit, I think.

Yeah, he likely saw the "work print" version.  IT has been floating around the internet for quite sometime if you want to see it.  It was rumored to be legit, but missing some of the final CG and such.....which, is basically what he said which leads me to believe he downloaded it from a torrent/newsgroup site and watched it. 

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 05, 2009, 12:50:26 AM

I thought it sucked...

last good comic book/super hero movie to come out was Iron Man. Now THAT was a good movie...

Personally, I thought it was bad, but then again I never saw why the world set record busting sales to watch a gay toby maguire shoot sticky string and jump around on buildings....

I guess I am just not a fan of all these stupid comic book movies...like when they did Watchmen/ The Spirit.....i never wanted to throw something more at my tv in my life....

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#17 : May 05, 2009, 12:55:22 AM

I thought it sucked...

last good comic book/super hero movie to come out was Iron Man. Now THAT was a good movie...

Personally, I thought it was bad, but then again I never saw why the world set record busting sales to watch a gay toby maguire shoot sticky string and jump around on buildings....

I guess I am just not a fan of all these stupid comic book movies...like when they did Watchmen/ The Spirit.....i never wanted to throw something more at my tv in my life....

Watchmen kicked ass. Sorry if the story is too complex for you to understand..

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 05, 2009, 01:15:20 AM

I thought it sucked...

Watchmen kicked butt. Sorry if the story is too complex for you to understand..

Nah, it pretty much sucked....

Only Sin City made that style of the movie look good....not that stupid Watchmen version of The Spirit....

Xmen Origins also  got a 34% on Rotten Tomatoes...

just because a bunch of people go to see it, doesnt make it good....

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#19 : May 05, 2009, 03:53:17 AM

I thought it sucked...

Only Sin City made that style of the movie look good....not that stupid Watchmen version of The Spirit....

LMAO.. read the comic you moron. Watchmen had a natural darkness in the comic and the movie is a perfect adaption of the comic. They stayed as true to it as they possibly could.

willieri

Second String

#20 : May 05, 2009, 11:04:27 AM

Seen it yeterday, good movie. I wish though Ryan Renolyds played a bigger part then he did.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 05, 2009, 12:03:24 PM

I thought it sucked...

I never saw the movie, but my friends liked it. Seems like the only people who didnt like it was homophobes(blue penis scene) and minorities(i dont know why).

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

#22 : May 06, 2009, 04:00:55 PM

I thought it sucked...

Iron Man was really good. Wolverine wasnt as good as that, but it was solid. It got 6.9/10 rating on IMDB, just because Rotten Tomatoes says its bad, doesnt mean its bad.

It clearly wasnt as good as X Men 1 or 2, but it was solid and when compared to other comic book movies its above average. It couldve been better, but it was pretty good
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: X men Origins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools