Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Excitement level building « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Gullfer1

Second String
#90 : May 04, 2009, 03:26:37 PM

Lac, do you have anything positive to say about  the team ???  All I hear is negative remarks.  You would have been a basket case when the team wore orange  white.  Have a little faith will you !!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#91 : May 04, 2009, 03:27:58 PM

I don't like their uniforms.� �Love Carson Palmer though.  so it's a possibility.

Ok, then! Match made. Here's a link:

http://boards.bengals.com/

Enjoy your new team forum!

Sorry, I doubt I'll choose a northern team.   Warm weather team will be better.   That way when I attend the games they will be more enjoyable.   Maybe Falcons or Saints or even Chargers...

I'll have to do some research.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#92 : May 04, 2009, 03:29:21 PM

Sorry, I doubt I'll choose a northern team.� �Warm weather team will be better.� �That way when I attend the games they will be more enjoyable.� �Maybe Falcons or Saints or even Chargers...

Falcons would be your best bet.

Here's a ticket link:

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/Landing.aspx

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#93 : May 04, 2009, 03:32:01 PM

New Orleans is a more fun city.   And San Diego has TJ right across the border.   I do enjoy underground atlanta though.   We'll see.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#94 : May 04, 2009, 03:56:00 PM

Sad!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\".....Unknown Author.

jcdoll

Starter

#95 : May 04, 2009, 04:20:19 PM

Lac, do you have anything positive to say about  the team ???  All I hear is negative remarks.  You would have been a basket case when the team wore orange  white.  Have a little faith will you !!!

I like the pick of Josh Freeman that's about it at this point.  Hard to get excited for a 3 win season you know.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Excitement level building « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools