Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Every draft pick makes the 53 man roster « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

zed

Pro Bowler

: May 03, 2009, 07:36:38 PM

How many of you see this happening?

From what I'm hearing, it looks very much possible.  Every draft pick is looking good.  Let's just take a look at the 7th rounders: Biggers was the best defensive back at the rookie mini camp, while Stroughter was the best wide receiver.  If this happens, this could realistically be the best draft we've had in quite a while and could rival the best Bucs draft ever depending on how every pick pans out.

Buc Wit Me

Starter

#1 : May 03, 2009, 07:38:29 PM

very possible

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 03, 2009, 07:41:23 PM

I don't think Fulton will make it.
But he could.
Stroughter could come in and knock off possibly Stovall.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 03, 2009, 07:43:06 PM

Yeah, I could see Fulton ending up on the practice squad for a year.

LA BUC

Starter

#4 : May 03, 2009, 07:43:37 PM

Yah I thought   " The Allen Gruden Project"   was pretty much a dud from the beginning.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 03, 2009, 07:50:29 PM

This is looking like possibly the best draft we've had in years. Honestly, I can't think of one that looked this well since the mid nineties.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : May 03, 2009, 07:57:00 PM

This is looking like possibly the best draft we've had in years. Honestly, I can't think of one that looked this well since the mid nineties.

But was it a good draft?

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 03, 2009, 07:59:48 PM

Â  Those darn stupid Glazers, hiring such an amateur and inexperienced  GM.. ;). I also think Raheem will surprise us; maybe not record-wise this year, but I don't see him as one-and-done as so many here seem to think... The man can coach, and is a very good motivator...

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#8 : May 03, 2009, 08:18:52 PM

Those darn stupid Glazers, hiring such an amateur and inexperienced  GM.. ;). I also think Raheem will surprise us; maybe not record-wise this year, but I don't see him as one-and-done as so many here seem to think... The man can coach, and is a very good motivator...

Tampa Bay seems to be ground-zero for successful NFL coaches. I have similar expectations for Raheem. (Think Tomlin, Smith, Lewis, Edwards)

#9 : May 03, 2009, 08:22:26 PM

How many of you see this happening?

From what I'm hearing, it looks very much possible. Every draft pick is looking good. Let's just take a look at the 7th rounders: Biggers was the best defensive back at the rookie mini camp, while Stroughter was the best wide receiver. If this happens, this could realistically be the best draft we've had in quite a while and could rival the best Bucs draft ever depending on how every pick pans out.

No draft, IMO, will top '95. Here's to hoping we can get solid contribution from this group.

BucsMagic64

Starter

#10 : May 03, 2009, 08:24:58 PM

I say....yes. All six draft picks make the roster.

3drdre

Starter

#11 : May 03, 2009, 08:49:05 PM

Every year people say this about their team and then we hit reality in preseason and find out our draft picks aren't the All-Pros we thought they were.

I love Stroughter, but he might not make the roster. Same is said for Fulton and Biggers. I personally doing like Fulton at all. Strougther has a legit chance to start at the end of the season in the slot, and I like Biggers...but we have to remember they are going up against experienced veterans.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 03, 2009, 08:53:11 PM

Stroughter and Biggers have very good chances seeing as they are going against lack of quality depth.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 03, 2009, 09:53:27 PM

I don't think Fulton will make it.
But he could.
Stroughter could come in and knock off possibly Stovall.
I don't think he has to knock Stovall off to make it. I mean who do we have there really? Clayton and Bryant...outside of that I see Stovall, Stroughter, Jackson and either Clark or Warren if we carry 6.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#14 : May 03, 2009, 10:08:29 PM

Hate - If Freeman should become a franchise caliber quarterback and a few other contribute, this draft would rival the 1995 draft, just on the premise of getting a franchise quarterback after waiting so damn long.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Every draft pick makes the 53 man roster « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools