Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who you rootin for? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 04, 2007, 02:59:00 PM

Because in his first year starting in the NFL he was inconsistent and had some bad games?

When the Bears win, Rex will be far from the worst Super Bowl winning QB.

This isn't his first year you dope. There's no difference between qB's who play and don't play. Rex has been in the elague long enough he should never toss more passes to the other side than he does his side. Find me a SB winning QB that did that. Then no QB should ever come out and say the reason he had a bad game is he didn't prep hard for the game.

He's a schmuck of the highest order and he would be the worst QB to ever win the SB becuase while Rypien wasn't great that year he was lights out. Grossman hasn't even played a good season.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 04, 2007, 03:04:21 PM

Because in his first year starting in the NFL he was inconsistent and had some bad games?

When the Bears win, Rex will be far from the worst Super Bowl winning QB.

This isn't his first year you dope. There's no difference between qB's who play and don't play. Rex has been in the elague long enough he should never toss more passes to the other side than he does his side. Find me a SB winning QB that did that. Then no QB should ever come out and say the reason he had a bad game is he didn't prep hard for the game.

He's a schmuck of the highest order and he would be the worst QB to ever win the SB becuase while Rypien wasn't great that year he was lights out. Grossman hasn't even played a good season.
Yo Dal, I think FSC meant that it is his first full, injury free year under the center.

But I agree, I think Rex is a turd.  He gets too much credit for being able to throw a deep ball....hmmm...maybe Simms would be regarded the same in Chi-town?

Max Power

Starter

#32 : February 04, 2007, 03:04:31 PM

My hearts with Dungy and the Colts but my mind says D wins championships.

If the Bears lose it will probably be because of Grossman. He reminds me of Delhomme with none of the luck.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#33 : February 04, 2007, 03:05:50 PM

My hearts with Dungy and the Colts but my mind says D wins championships.

If the Bears lose it will probably be because of Grossman. He reminds me of Delhomme with none of the luck.

i could not agree more every single thing u said is what i think

Karenwillyoukissme

Practice Squad

#34 : February 04, 2007, 03:09:01 PM

Go Dungy!

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#35 : February 04, 2007, 03:44:27 PM

NFC, Bears.  Besides, I'd rather hear the media talk about how Manning can't rather than doing the HOF ceremony for him this summer (they'd make an exception and put him in while he's still playing).

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 04, 2007, 03:46:55 PM

da Bears ... getting tired of hearing how this is going to be a blowout ... I would love to see the Bears man handle 'em and end the maddness

bucs1

Practice Squad
#37 : February 04, 2007, 04:33:17 PM

I guarantee a Colts win.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#38 : February 04, 2007, 04:46:00 PM

I would hate for a guy like Grossman to be a Championship QB, he should be a backup Arena QB IMO.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#39 : February 04, 2007, 05:00:07 PM

Im not really rooting for either team but i do hope to see a good game.  Im thinking the Bears will win for some odd reason .

#40 : February 04, 2007, 05:02:16 PM

Doesn't matter, but what does matter is that I'd like to see a really close exciting game and nothing one sided.

vipmark

Starter
#41 : February 04, 2007, 05:25:29 PM

I just hope Prince does'nt have a wardrobe malfunction

gone

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 04, 2007, 06:16:32 PM

da Bears

I will not be able to stand another Manning media love fest for the next 2 weeks.  If he wins, there will be endless "destiny" talk, "Manning quiets his critics" talk, and of course, "Manning might be the greatest ever" talk...

I want Peyton to lose, so in effect, I am rooting for Peyton to lose, not the bears to win.
EXACTLY where I'm at.  Although, I think it will be a miracle if the Bears are even still in it by the end of the third.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who you rootin for? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools