Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There are probly 5 other thread just like this « previous next »
Page: 1

littlericky

Starter
: August 02, 2009, 01:33:42 PM

Yeah lefty does not have great moblitly compared to Luke. To tell you the truth thoe I like or offense and thank it is going to be pretty good no matter wich one is under center. But then agin there or 32 teams out there that feel the same way right now. I just want to see a couple preseason games were someone can actually hit the QB and then see how good they are.

#1 : August 02, 2009, 07:59:26 AM

One thing I noticed about the Luke vs Byron thing...

Luke was rolling out alot (intentionally at times)...  I remember the two under thrown balls - he was throwing this across his body across the field... on a roll out.

Byron did have a nice touch, but was a statue.   

It's still a slight edge to Luke but close to a dead heat.   

Freeman needs time...  watched him throw 10 balls 30-40yds effortlessly and dropped them over the receivers shoulder near perfectly 80% of the time.  He's going to be a good one.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 02, 2009, 06:56:56 AM

Not trying to be rude or anything but the thread title shows you know about these other threads, or at least assumed that was the case. � �Why didn't you just post to those? � �If I recall correctly there are at least 3 threads from people who wanted to discuss these same topics and they all had the opposite opinion and thought Leftwich was the worst of the bunch and Luke looked good. � �I think all the professional journalists who were there also thought Leftwich stunk it up. � �You might have better luck finding other opinions in those threads. � Thanks for the opinion to the practice though. �

Honstly, I started this thread because I wanted to. But thanks for the info. If you dont like what you read then do please feel free to got the other threads. Once agin I come here to talk about the Bucs and people just want to nit pick. On the Lefty commit I thought he looked the best in the night practice. I did'nt go to the morning practice so I could not tell you how he looked in the morning. I also cant help what the journalist thought of Lefty, I was teelling you what I thought of the practice and was wondering if any one thought different or the same.

Relax guy I was trying to help you get the discussion you wanted.      You made a thread cause you wanted to.....great....I replied cause I wanted to.    I was trying to help you out and give you a nudge in the right direction but obviously you missed that.   I told you about the other opinions because that's what you asked in your post.   It was in no way trying to discredit you or anything.   I even thanked you for the insight.   Sorry that you got so defensive.   Not my problem though.    If you call what I did nit picking then you're in for a rude awakening when you really start to investigate these intraweb message boards.     :'(

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 02, 2009, 06:10:33 AM

Ok first I'm going to apologize about all my spelling and puncuation errors first.

Though far from perfect, I have noticed a marked improvement in your posts recently. Btw, if you click the "more options" button at the bottom of the quick reply box before you click post, there is a spell check button at the bottom of the next box. No need to apologize. Some folks can type well and some can't, regardless of how well we can spell.

thanx
LMAO...Now that was funny...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 02, 2009, 06:12:02 AM

Honestly, are you apologizing to folks you probably don't even know about mispelling words on a blog board??!! 

WHO CARES!?

Speak your mind and enjoy....let the other perfect people continue to worry about how to spell recieve.....
A swing and a hit...WTG Guru I totally agree...OBD (spell check that) its ONEBIGDADDY

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 02, 2009, 05:38:49 AM

Honestly, are you apologizing to folks you probably don't even know about mispelling words on a blog board??!! 

WHO CARES!?

Speak your mind and enjoy....let the other perfect people continue to worry about how to spell recieve.....

littlericky

Starter
#6 : August 02, 2009, 05:43:30 AM

WHO CARES!?

Thank you.

littlericky

Starter
#7 : August 02, 2009, 05:23:27 AM

Ok first I'm going to apologize about all my spelling and puncuation errors first.

Though far from perfect, I have noticed a marked improvement in your posts recently. Btw, if you click the "more options" button at the bottom of the quick reply box before you click post, there is a spell check button at the bottom of the next box. No need to apologize. Some folks can type well and some can't, regardless of how well we can spell.

Thank you.

littlericky

Starter
#8 : August 02, 2009, 05:31:02 AM

Not trying to be rude or anything but the thread title shows you know about these other threads, or at least assumed that was the case.    Why didn't you just post to those?    If I recall correctly there are at least 3 threads from people who wanted to discuss these same topics and they all had the opposite opinion and thought Leftwich was the worst of the bunch and Luke looked good.    I think all the professional journalists who were there also thought Leftwich stunk it up.    You might have better luck finding other opinions in those threads.   Thanks for the opinion to the practice though.  

Honstly, I started this thread because I wanted to. But thanks for the info. If you dont like what you read then do please feel free to got the other threads. Once agin I come here to talk about the Bucs and people just want to nit pick. On the Lefty commit I thought he looked the best in the night practice. I did'nt go to the morning practice so I could not tell you how he looked in the morning. I also cant help what the journalist thought of Lefty, I was teelling you what I thought of the practice and was wondering if any one thought different or the same.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#9 : August 02, 2009, 04:29:55 AM

thanx

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 02, 2009, 04:13:04 AM

Not trying to be rude or anything but the thread title shows you know about these other threads, or at least assumed that was the case.    Why didn't you just post to those?    If I recall correctly there are at least 3 threads from people who wanted to discuss these same topics and they all had the opposite opinion and thought Leftwich was the worst of the bunch and Luke looked good.    I think all the professional journalists who were there also thought Leftwich stunk it up.    You might have better luck finding other opinions in those threads.   Thanks for the opinion to the practice though.  

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 02, 2009, 04:11:18 AM

littlericky

Starter
#12 : August 02, 2009, 12:32:16 AM

Tonights practice I was focusing in on the QB battle and receiver tonight. Lefty has a real nice touch on the deep pass , Johnson has the best foot work , Freeman made so good throws and then some really stupid ones (triple coverage) McCown looked okay, but in the live drills under threw a couple receivers.

MC looked great but then agin it is only August. AB and KW2 looked fast. Also AB made a nice one handed catch in the endzone for a TD. But K.Cambell and S.Stroughter impressed me also. Campell is really fast, and Stroughter has great hand and gets in and out of his cuts quick.

Also Clifton Smith I think might push Graham or Ward for carries. I thought Smith and Graham looked better then Ward. Also happy so see Caddy back. Honestly all the running back looked good tonight.

Now I know it was only the second practice but I said I would tell you if I was wrong and Tonight IMO Left out played Luke. Yes Luke has a better release and  made some nice throws, But Lefty for what Jags wants to do I think is a better fit,   Strong running game and deep throws. I know he does want to do some playaction and Lefty not the most nimble guy, but once agin I was really impressed with his touch on the deep passes (yes he did throw 1 int) crap happens.

Now with that said I hope Luke was just a little rusty with the deep pass and can improve befor August 15 and in no way am I'm saying Luke suck its just his timing tionght was a little off on the deep passing route (but he did complete a couple deep ones) but the short pass were on the money. But with this offense you need to be on the money with the deep pass. Dont worry I'm still pulling for Luke to be the starter. If anyone else saw something different please let me know. I'm here to discuss the TAMPA BAY BUC'S not fight with you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There are probly 5 other thread just like this « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools