Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger for Nate Clements « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Elminster

Practice Squad

« #45 : October 16, 2006, 05:46:44 PM »

Are you guys fielding a DL consisting of special olympic all stars?
I'm starting to believe that's a "yes." None of them seem capable of tackling(in fact, I can count the number of players who can on one hand....and they number our rookie safeties) and they all get blown off the line by back-ups...

« #46 : October 16, 2006, 05:53:34 PM »

In all seriousness, Booger will play the run well. Probably as good as any 300 lb DT at playing the run. But his football instincts and awareness on teh field are mysteriously never seen. He seems like such a good athlete for a heavy set fat boy, but he doesnt make plays. Maybe once every 2-3 games he will make a great play on a RB in the backfield. Maybe every 6-8 games he makes a great move and sacks the QB. I dont get it. Ive been on the Booger bandwagon much longer than most of my Buc brotehrs but I have no hope left for him. in my book, he is officially a bust consideirng teh round he was drafted and who he was replacing. Had he been a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a team that didn tahve arguably the greatest DT to ever play the game, he wouldve only been a mild bust

« #47 : October 16, 2006, 05:57:53 PM »

Booger digs golf, he just plays football for the money

AngryBillsFan

Practice Squad

« #48 : October 16, 2006, 06:17:37 PM »

RUN!!!!!  Run like heck from nate clements and take TKO Spikes tooo!!! nate is worthless. mouthy. unpreductive. very expensive. Oh by the way Im from outside of buffalo and I think we need to free up a lil green to fix our o-line. did fine without TKO last year(fine is relative, I dont think he would have helped us suck any less) and thats a name teams would pay for. make an offer. operators are standing by.

« #49 : October 16, 2006, 06:22:49 PM »

RUN!!!!! Run like heck from nate clements and take TKO Spikes tooo!!! nate is worthless. mouthy. unpreductive. very expensive. Oh by the way Im from outside of buffalo and I think we need to free up a lil green to fix our o-line. did fine without TKO last year(fine is relative, I dont think he would have helped us suck any less) and thats a name teams would pay for. make an offer. operators are standing by.
I'm sorry but that's Booger in a nutshell

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

« #50 : October 16, 2006, 06:25:49 PM »

Boid, that is true and is something the Bucs pay Allen big money to worrie about.  After this season and when Rice and McFat's contract run out that will provide significant cap help.  With that money the Bucs will probably look to lock up a few of their offensive players down the road.  If the Bucs manage their extra cap space well it will not matter if was grab a couple of big name guys during the offseason and pay most of their bonus in year one.  Clements is not out of reach for this team any more as far as the cap goes, the only thing that may be out of reach is our chance to trade for him.  The thing is that while some big contracts will probably be signed some big contracts will also fall off the books.

bucshot224

Second String

« #51 : October 16, 2006, 11:13:46 PM »

Booger bit the dust.....Simeon bit the dust......and BK bit the dust.......just get some young talent in return.

Stand For Something or Fall For Anything

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #52 : October 17, 2006, 12:18:48 AM »

Booger bit the dust.....Simeon bit the dust......and BK bit the dust.......just get some young talent in return.

No one wants to touch Boogers contract.  Espescially since he brings NOTHING to the table.  At all.

Simeon has a MASSIVE contract, and has some worth to a team needing a 1 year player to help get them to the Lombardi.  And can afford him, so good luck finding a team like that.

BK is hurt, probably done for the year, so he has no value.  Espescially with turf toe at his age.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger for Nate Clements « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools