Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Redskin's Saftey Sean Taylor Named To The Pro Bowl « previous next »
Page: 1 2

catch2355

Practice Squad

#15 : February 05, 2007, 09:55:17 PM

does it honestly matter? the pro bowl is becoming more of a joke every year. i have more fun watching the almuni flag football game then i do the real game.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#16 : February 05, 2007, 09:59:47 PM

The man should not be in the pro bowl - his history on and off the field does not support it, and his only name recogntion is not for positive reasons.

That's why I made this tread and that's how I feel about it too.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : February 05, 2007, 10:07:42 PM

Is this the Redskin that spit at Pittman in the playoff game?

bucs1

Practice Squad
#18 : February 05, 2007, 10:10:56 PM

Is this the Redskin that spit at Pittman in the playoff game?

Yes, that was Sean Taylor.  That's why I didn't approve of him to be in the Pro Bowl.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : February 05, 2007, 10:12:52 PM

Oh well, he's an ass.  How stupid do you have to be to pick a fight with Pitt?  Too bad Pitt didn't get a shot at him.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 05, 2007, 10:15:04 PM

He is clearly a better defender than JP is.  He had a hell of a lot more passes defensed, which lends me to believe he is always hovering around the ball...

Taylor may be a punk, but he is a great football player.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#21 : February 05, 2007, 10:20:27 PM

He is clearly a better defender than JP is. He had a hell of a lot more passes defensed, which lends me to believe he is always hovering around the ball...

Taylor may be a punk, but he is a great football player.

I don't know.  How many times has this gut been arrested over the past couple of years?  I thought that he was supposed to be in jail right now.

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#22 : February 05, 2007, 10:44:11 PM

sean taylor may be a top 3 safety in the league

he is definitsly the hardest hitting

#23 : February 05, 2007, 10:46:38 PM

Darren Sharper.

I can't disagree with that selection. Maybe he was given the opportunity and declined.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Redskin's Saftey Sean Taylor Named To The Pro Bowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools