Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: NEW PEWTERREPORT.COM PODCAST IS AVAILABLE « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: February 03, 2007, 11:58:08 PM

Group,

Scott Reynolds and I just posted the latest PewterReport.com Podcast on the front page of www.PewterReport.com

This podcast is over 40 minutes long. Scott and I answered most of the questions that were posed to us by message board members on the Red Board and the Pewter Insider message board over the last several weeks.

If you're not already a Pewter Insider subscriber, you can become one today by clicking on the link below or calling 1-800-881-BUCS(2827).

http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe/packages

Enjoy!

kenbucfan

Second String
#1 : February 04, 2007, 04:11:40 PM

I just wanna say... I LOVE the podcasts! Please keep em' coming. I burn them to disk, then listen to them in my new hot tub. It's the best of both worlds!  Great info. Thanks again Scott and Jim.  I guess I'm getting out the wallet and subscribing once again. Worth every penny.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#2 : February 04, 2007, 04:34:27 PM

Yeah, they are great.  I love them too.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 04, 2007, 05:16:10 PM

Where do you submit the questions for the Podcast I have never seen them?

Baghead #2

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 05, 2007, 07:18:03 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the podcasts.

You can submit your questions in the thread that says we're taking them for our next PewterReport.com Podcast. We'll probably post another thread sometime late this week or early next week. It will be a Sticky on both boards.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 05, 2007, 05:10:58 PM

Thanks for the follow up JF, much appreciated!

Baghead #2
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: NEW PEWTERREPORT.COM PODCAST IS AVAILABLE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools