Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: let me be « previous next »
Page: 1 2

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

: February 04, 2007, 09:59:35 PM

one of the 1st to congratulate Tony Dungy on leading a team to a super bowl. hopefully this will secure you legacy as one of the great ones. too bad you won't win another because the bucs are winning it in 07 08 09 10 and beyond

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#1 : February 04, 2007, 10:00:45 PM

Tony Dungy will be in the HOF.

#2 : February 04, 2007, 10:05:09 PM

its a done deal now.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 04, 2007, 10:05:43 PM

Nice post, nets. That's what a Bucs fan SHOULD be saying.

In Verner We Trust

bucs1

Practice Squad
#4 : February 04, 2007, 10:41:52 PM

You think so.  I never really considered that happening, but I guess he will go in now.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 04, 2007, 10:43:25 PM

screw dungy.

get over it.

he dont coach here.

why didnt you root for lovie???

because your bandwagon ass wanted to root for winner...youre a flagwaver.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : February 04, 2007, 10:56:07 PM

Krazy--too much beer?

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

#7 : February 04, 2007, 10:56:25 PM

lovie was never the head coach of the tampa bay bucs

bucs1

Practice Squad
#8 : February 04, 2007, 10:57:07 PM

screw dungy.

get over it.

he dont coach here.

why didnt you root for lovie???

because your bandwagon ass wanted to root for winner...youre a flagwaver.

Amen to that.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 04, 2007, 10:58:48 PM

but he coached here, what does it matter, you're trying to excuse your bandwagon jumping.

no i didnt have too much beer...sorry you think it takes beer to see through your flag waving....

if you are supporting a coach because he was a tampa bay coach, it shouldnt matter if he was head coach or defensive assistant or line or what the hell ever... it's just an excuse for you to act like your a fan and you have a 'sudden reason' to root for the better team.

#10 : February 04, 2007, 11:00:33 PM

Lovie helped develop DB on and off the field IMO....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : February 04, 2007, 11:01:01 PM

I also love Lovie, but I feel he has another opportunity.  I'm not sure Tony does.   For those who didn't notice--our coach is at home   on his sofa, too.

#12 : February 04, 2007, 11:02:37 PM

I also love Lovie, but I feel he has another opportunity.  I'm not sure Tony does.   For those who didn't notice--our coach is at home  on his sofa, too.
Unbelievable...WHY THE HELL DO YOU BRING GRUDEN INTO THIS?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 04, 2007, 11:03:09 PM

I also love Lovie, but I feel he has another opportunity.  I'm not sure Tony does.   For those who didn't notice--our coach is at home   on his sofa, too.

back pedaling much???  in psychology they would call your statement 'redirecting'... you're taking the focus off of your false support and attempting to put it on something else so that we will talk about gruden and not how you are jumpin bandwagons...

good attempt though.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#14 : February 04, 2007, 11:05:09 PM

I also love Lovie, but I feel he has another opportunity.  I'm not sure Tony does.   For those who didn't notice--our coach is at home  on his sofa, too.

back pedaling much???  in psychology they would call your statement 'redirecting'... you're taking the focus off of your false support and attempting to put it on something else so that we will talk about gruden and not how you are jumpin bandwagons...

good attempt though.
You actually had more than beer, right?  The only reason to bring up our coach was because this fool was ranting & raving "He's not our coach, who cares?"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: let me be « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools