Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: let me be « previous next »
Page: 1 2

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 04, 2007, 11:06:49 PM

I also love Lovie, but I feel he has another opportunity. I'm not sure Tony does. For those who didn't notice--our coach is at home on his sofa, too.

back pedaling much??? in psychology they would call your statement 'redirecting'... you're taking the focus off of your false support and attempting to put it on something else so that we will talk about gruden and not how you are jumpin bandwagons...

good attempt though.
You actually had more than beer, right? The only reason to bring up our coach was because this fool was ranting & raving "He's not our coach, who cares?"

still attempting to redirect huh??? that's really lame...i agree with abuccs...i'd off myself as well if i was related to you.

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

#16 : February 04, 2007, 11:08:07 PM

how does congratulating Tony on winning a super bowl make me a band wagon jumper. Id be congratulating lovie too if he had won. im not sure if you know this but Tony Dungy was directly responsible for making the Tampa Bay Organization a respectable franchise in the NFL. for that he should always have a spot in every buccaneers fan heart.

but why am i even arguing with someone who calls themself "Krazy"

#17 : February 04, 2007, 11:09:31 PM

how does congratulating Tony on winning a super bowl make me a band wagon jumper. Id be congratulating lovie too if he had won. im not sure if you know this but Tony Dungy was directly responsible for making the Tampa Bay Organization a respectable franchise in the NFL. for that he should always have a spot in every buccaneers fan heart.

So was Lovie...and the Glazers.....Herm.....Rod...Mike....Monte.....

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 04, 2007, 11:10:48 PM

you're so clever...gosh gee, ya got me.... do you root for brad johnson??? bet not...even tho he won the superbowl here...how bout herm edwards...cause he was just as much responsible for the turnaround as dungy....when's the last time you made a post talking up kiffin or the glazers...cause they damn sure had a lot to do with it..

YA...THOUGHT SO.

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

#19 : February 04, 2007, 11:19:45 PM

they did have a lot to do with it. But when the axe came down it landed on Dungy, ive always felt that he shouldnt of been fired, but hey its the past. and yes im a big fan of herm lovie and rod, but im a bigger fan of the current coaching staff of the team (Bill Muir not included). not once did i say i was rooting for the colts i said congratulations, the same thing Lovie Billick, Bellichic, and Herm said to him as he advanced throughout the playoffs.

"I guess its safe to assume that you hate Dungy for some reason or another"   

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 05, 2007, 12:45:52 AM

It's called class, something rapidly dissipating on this board. :(

In Verner We Trust

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : February 05, 2007, 02:09:59 AM

It's called class, something rapidly dissipating on this board. :(
QFT
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: let me be « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools