Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another nutjob in Oakland is on the loose... « previous next »
Page: 1

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
: May 13, 2009, 09:01:03 PM

Catch them and hang them.  In public.  On a sunny day. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 13, 2009, 02:00:03 AM

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/12/BAIH17JCRS.DTL&tsp=1

Whoever did this...man... >:(

The world is full of degenerate, sick, point the finger types.  Sick of excuse makers, and low lifes who run amok.  Another one on the loose.

#2 : May 13, 2009, 02:16:41 AM

The justice system isn't hard enough on these people, so they will keep doing it.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 13, 2009, 12:18:32 PM

The justice system isn't hard enough on these people, so they will keep doing it.

yup, absolutely...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 13, 2009, 04:49:31 PM

Fire up Ol' Sparky!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 13, 2009, 04:58:30 PM

Fire up Ol' Sparky!

And dont wet the sponge.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 13, 2009, 07:07:54 PM

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/12/BAIH17JCRS.DTL&tsp=1

Whoever did this...man... >:(

The world is full of degenerate, sick, point the finger types. Sick of excuse makers, and low lifes who run amok. Another one on the loose.

When I read the title I thought, you ment "Another nutjob" as suggesting their old goat of a owner wasn't the only one. My bad.

For my two-cents worth, I feel anyone who does kill, should be killed in the same manner(if proven without question). Same thing applies to rape. If someone rapes and is proven to have done it without question, they should have "Bubba" breathing down the back of their neck as punishment. It may not stop crimes like that, but it will make most people think twice about pulling the trigger.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another nutjob in Oakland is on the loose... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools