Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jungle Break « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 16, 2006, 07:56:36 AM

It was one of those mid-October, Chamber Of Commerce type days, in Tampa, Florida Sunday afternoon. With brilliant sunshine and 80-plus degree temperatures, it was a great day to be outdoors. Apparently, the early-autumn chill up north drove some Ohioans southward to see for themselves how wonderful the weather was. A good many of them decided to take in a football game as well.

Not only had the Bucs opened the season 0-4, looking much like their predecessors of the 1980's, but the venue had a similar aura of seasons past.......

http://www.nflfans.com/buccaneers1/article.php?story=20061016061234523

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 16, 2006, 08:26:32 AM

Cops ejected  one  during the game in the north end zone.  There were 2 large groups in our area.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

#2 : October 16, 2006, 08:33:19 AM

Stan

Sorry we missed you yesterday....we walked down your way but did not see you.  We may have been there too early.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 16, 2006, 08:39:35 AM

I saw an elderly lady wearing a #84 jersy and I couldn't resist asking her, "Who's your mama?" ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#4 : October 16, 2006, 08:49:14 AM

I saw an elderly lady wearing a #84 jersy and I couldn't resist asking her, "Who's your mama?" ;D

LMAO  @  Chev.....too funny!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 16, 2006, 08:54:27 AM

If felt bad for about 30 seconds after I said it...but I got over it.  Seriously though it's funny you mention all the Orange and black yesterday.  I was so pissed off seeing all their colors in "my house" yesterday.  I mean I'm about as mild mannered as they come, but I was way agitated with all the Bungle fans in attendance.  I almost went Philly Fan on a couple of guys in my section...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#6 : October 16, 2006, 08:58:34 AM

Dawg, you should have given them an audience in the lot....LOL.

Seriously, they came into RayJay with a lot of balls......but left scratching them along with their heads.

Duuhhh, wha' happen??   LMAO!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 16, 2006, 09:02:39 AM

It was unbelievable!  I haven't seen an invasion like that since the sombrero days... :o

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 16, 2006, 12:34:21 PM

I don't get there early sometimes as I have to wait on the elevator line to get my scooter up my level. Yesterday got there when they were singing the national anthem.

Maybe next week.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 16, 2006, 01:40:25 PM

Shoot me and email with your seats Unc, I'll come see you my man...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jungle Break « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools