Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Bucs curse be lifted? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#15 : February 04, 2007, 11:36:46 PM

I always felt the Glazers would pay for treating Dungy as poorly as they did and making a deal with the devil himself to win a Lombardi.

Treating him badly?????? If you mean paying him lots of money to underachieve, and directly disobey their wish to improve the offensive coaching staff and philosophy, then I guess they did treat him badly.

BucLord

Starter

#16 : February 04, 2007, 11:39:45 PM

Can I nominate BucLord as the worst poster in the history of the PR Message boards?

Not you again Francis?

You want my phone # or something Sally?

Why the stalking? Tell me why you think this defense isnt crusty old and our offense doesnt stink

Hey Proffessor Plum, Our #5 pick in the draft has 7 TD's in 2 seasons. We lead the league in batted balls, we cant rush the passer, we cant stop the run, Brroks, Barber, Kelly our only 3 vets from our once proud defense are all turning 45 next month

You honestly dont see some serious problems around the corner?.. Instead of your elementary comments junior, how about trying to tell me where I'm wrong?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : February 04, 2007, 11:41:11 PM

I always felt the Glazers would pay for treating Dungy as poorly as they did and making a deal with the devil himself to win a Lombardi.

Treating him badly?????? If you mean paying him lots of money to underachieve, and directly disobey their wish to improve the offensive coaching staff and philosophy, then I guess they did treat him badly.
Ehh it was probably time for him to go, just like after this season was time for Gruden to go.

#18 : February 04, 2007, 11:41:47 PM

Can I nominate BucLord as the worst poster in the history of the PR Message boards?

Not you again Francis?

Why the stalking? Tell me why you think this defense isnt crusty old and our offense doesnt stink

Hey Proffessor Plum, Our #5 pick in the draft has 7 TD's in 2 seasons. We lead the league in batted balls, we cant rush the passer, we cant stop the run, Brroks, Barber, Kelly our only 3 vets from our once proud defense are all turning 45 next month

You honestly dont see some serious problems around the corner?.. Instead of your elementary comments junior, how about trying to tell me where I'm wrong?

You're a dumbass, considering Alstott had how many of our goalline carries to keep goobers like you happy, next 45? Wow you're a ####ing moron....

BucLord

Starter

#19 : February 04, 2007, 11:47:25 PM

Not you again Francis?

You're a dumbass, considering Alstott had how many of our goalline carries to keep goobers like you happy, next 45? Wow you're a ####ing moron....

AOL is your server right? I can tell.. Whats next.. stupid LOL,LMAO, RFLMAO lame sh*t?

Why dont you go back to your 16 and under aol chatroom and leave football discussions to adults

I been reading this board for 3 years now and just finally decided to post because some of you are some of the biggest fence riders there are

First its Simm, then Bruce has a great game and now he's the next Montana, then he stinks up the joint and now your back on Simms wagon

Hey clueless... OUR QB's STINK okay? We have backup QB's on this team, our defense is falling apart and its time we begin to rebuild this team, and it starts by drafting Russell or Quinn and picking up a WR in rd 2 and some good players on deefense from 3rd on out

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

#20 : February 04, 2007, 11:49:10 PM

Not you again Francis?

AOL is your server right? I can tell.. Whats next.. stupid LOL,LMAO, RFLMAO lame sh*t?

Why dont you go back to your 16 and under aol chatroom and leave football discussions to adults

I been reading this board for 3 years now and just finally decided to post because some of you are some of the biggest fence riders there are

First its Simm, then Bruce has a great game and now he's the next Montana, then he stinks up the joint and now your back on Simms wagon

Hey clueless... OUR QB's STINK okay? We have backup QB's on this team, our defense is falling apart and its time we begin to rebuild this team, and it starts by drafting Russell or Quinn and picking up a WR in rd 2 and some good players on deefense from 3rd on out
Excuse me? I'm sorry but please never quote my name, that's reserved for people not full of themselves, Buclord, lemme guess, you lived with your mom until you were 26, even then you hadn't talked to a female who wasn't blood.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 04, 2007, 11:55:31 PM

I'll take a SB in exchange for The Glazer's souls any day.

tonyflash

Starter

#22 : February 04, 2007, 11:59:35 PM

I'll take a SB in exchange for The Glazer's souls any day.

Was the last SB win just one Glazer soul or do we have 5 more souls still to trade for SB wins? LOL

bklynbucs11

Starter

#23 : February 05, 2007, 12:00:03 AM

Not you again Francis?

you mean our QBs' stink right? And that we have backup QBs on this team right?

See I don't usually care about grammer but in your own words "we should leave football discussions to adults." Since you brought up no actual topics for football discussion, I felt it necessary to discuss at least one portion of your thread. And since discussing your stupidity isn't as much a question of if as one of "to what power of infinity" I felt grammer was my only remaining alternative.

But i disgress. Let us follow in your logic and draft a QB with the 3rd/4th pick. After all, by your own logic in line 4 - Buccaneer fans are so horribly fickle about QBs - so we would naturally gravitate to embracing a rookie who will struggle in his first 2 years right? BRILLIANT.

On top of that, you want to surround said QB with a clearly inferior but young line. Then, you want to give him a Wide Receiver in the 2nd round and some defensive players from there on out. YOu know, I can catch the ball, does that make me A wide receiver too? I have to tell you - your intricate level of detail pertaining to your "valid topics for football discussion" is astounding. I think it may be time for you to put the keyboard down and hop back on the hamster wheel.

dumbass.

BucLord

Starter

#24 : February 05, 2007, 12:11:37 AM

Not you again Francis?

See I don't usually care about grammer but in your own words "we should leave football discussions to adults." Since you brought up no actual topics for football discussion, I felt it necessary to discuss at least one portion of your thread. And since discussing your stupidity isn't as much a question of if as one of "to what power of infinity" I felt grammer was my only remaining alternative.

But i disgress. Let us follow in your logic and draft a QB with the 3rd/4th pick. After all, by your own logic in line 4 - Buccaneer fans are so horribly fickle about QBs - so we would naturally gravitate to embracing a rookie who will struggle in his first 2 years right? BRILLIANT.

On top of that, you want to surround said QB with a clearly inferior but young line. Then, you want to give him a Wide Receiver in the 2nd round and some defensive players from there on out. YOu know, I can catch the ball, does that make me A wide receiver too? I have to tell you - your intricate level of detail pertaining to your "valid topics for football discussion" is astounding. I think it may be time for you to put the keyboard down and hop back on the hamster wheel.

dumbass.

You incompetent knucklehead.. You cant even spell grammar.. its not "grammer".. And you should always capatlize the first letter of a sentence..

You want to lecture me about grammar?

Take a hike junior, and learn to spell, I'd let a typo go, but you mispelled it twice, so that tells me you are not only dumb but supid

Dumbass

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

#25 : February 05, 2007, 12:24:34 AM

Not you again Francis?

dumbass.

You incompetent knucklehead.. You cant even spell grammar.. its not "grammer".. And you should always capatlize the first letter of a sentence..

You want to lecture me about grammar?

Take a hike junior, and learn to spell, I'd let a typo go, but you mispelled it twice, so that tells me you are not only dumb but supid

Dumbass

Take a hike yourself, and learn how to spell capitalize, also it's 'stupid' not supid.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#26 : February 05, 2007, 05:42:45 AM

This is some seriously funny stuff. Keep it up guys.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 05, 2007, 08:25:57 AM

This team has already taken a nose dive, We have crusty old defense, a crappy offense and a midget coach with an inflated ego

You have got to be kidding me.  Wow, you're really showing your football intelligence with a statement like that.  ::)

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

bklynbucs11

Starter

#28 : February 05, 2007, 08:54:36 AM

actually, if you look it up, you clueless chimp, you will notice that you can spell grammer with an e. Then again since I'm fairly certain you never completed the 3rd grade, I wouldn't expect you to recognize that fact.

And "not only dumb - but stupid." WOW, listen you should write for sitcoms with that kind of clever banter.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 05, 2007, 10:17:20 AM

The bad karma started with the missed extra point against Carolina and the collapse against God's coach himself. Since that time this franchise has just not been right.

I hope now the lean years are over and the football gods will leave the Bucs alone now that Dungy has won his Lombardi.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Bucs curse be lifted? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools