Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Bucs curse be lifted? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucLord

Starter

#30 : February 05, 2007, 10:49:27 AM

actually, if you look it up, you clueless chimp, you will notice that you can spell grammer with an e.

Damage control

You're busted. That'll teach you next time you try and correct someones spelling now wont it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

#31 : February 05, 2007, 12:14:50 PM

Can I nominate BucLord as the worst poster in the history of the PR Message boards?
Karen would be offended for sure.

Ironphister

Second String

#32 : February 05, 2007, 12:56:11 PM

B-Lo, i'll go along with bad qb's, i'll even give you the benefit of the doubt on the aging vet rhetoric, but spare me the "jon gruden's an egomaniac" drivel.

it's as if you/we think the guy is happy his record has tanked since winning with Culverhouse's team.  i know the guy's work ethic is 2nd to none, and he is a gambler which was a great thing when he won the SB.  when other coaches stay the course and win, they are loyal.  when a guy believes in his system and struggles he's a stubborn ego-maniac???

there's more to gain with the continuity of a proven, young coach than getting into the uncertainty of the coaching carousel.  i submit that things will improve with better health and the experience our young guys have gained.  if the Colts and that offense can be methodical in getting to the promised land, i think we can learn something.  SB's are very hard to repeat - under this line of logic, Cowher should have been canned a decade ago, and i think we all agree he was a pretty good coach, no?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : February 05, 2007, 04:36:04 PM

Can I nominate BucLord as the worst poster in the history of the PR Message boards?
11 posts & you feel free to knock me?  Go away & come back after you've boned up on BucGuru, Bucnation 619, and any number of other fools.  Or maybe you'd like to be considered for the position?

bucs1

Practice Squad
#34 : February 05, 2007, 04:39:24 PM

Karen, how come everyone always makes fun of you?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#35 : February 05, 2007, 04:44:58 PM

11 posts & you feel free to knock me? Go away & come back after you've boned up on BucGuru, Bucnation 619, and any number of other fools. Or maybe you'd like to be considered for the position?
OK, add Cadillac 24 to the list. Because they're a bunch of jerks.

catch2355

Practice Squad

#36 : February 05, 2007, 04:46:09 PM

what list?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : February 05, 2007, 04:47:24 PM

Fool list.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 05, 2007, 04:47:27 PM

B-Lo, i'll go along with bad qb's, i'll even give you the benefit of the doubt on the aging vet rhetoric, but spare me the "jon gruden's an egomaniac" drivel.

Exactly. Every coach has an ego, even Dungy. Anyone who calls what they do the "right way" is comepltely full of themself, IMO.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#39 : February 05, 2007, 04:49:25 PM

11 posts & you feel free to knock me? Go away & come back after you've boned up on BucGuru, Bucnation 619, and any number of other fools. Or maybe you'd like to be considered for the position?
OK, add Cadillac 24 to the list. Because they're a bunch of jerks.

Ohh...

catch2355

Practice Squad

#40 : February 05, 2007, 04:48:06 PM

Fool list.

o lol i thought u were talkin about a banned list or somthin

bucs1

Practice Squad
#41 : February 05, 2007, 04:50:54 PM

Fool list.

Why would I be on a banned list?

bucs1

Practice Squad
#42 : February 05, 2007, 04:52:47 PM

Fool list.

I'm not a fool. >:(

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 05, 2007, 04:54:29 PM

I always felt the Glazers would pay for treating Dungy as poorly as they did and making a deal with the devil himself to win a Lombardi.

The bad karma started with the missed extra point against Carolina and the collapse against God's coach himself. Since that time this franchise has just not been right.

I hope now the lean years are over and the football gods will leave the Bucs alone now that Dungy has won his Lombardi.
Oh geez this is the worst post of the year.
  Perhaps, but the competition is continuing - LMAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

catch2355

Practice Squad

#44 : February 05, 2007, 05:11:46 PM

Fool list.

Why would I be on a banned list?

because karen can ban just about whoever she wants
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Bucs curse be lifted? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools