Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo: Adams and Talib development is "critical" to Tampa's future success « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#15 : May 17, 2009, 12:22:29 PM

All I can say is ......WELL DUH.....

#16 : May 17, 2009, 03:33:40 PM

They are def both critical to our future success. They were both number 1 picks. You have to hit on those picks to succeed in this league.

The failures of Carnell and Clayton is clear evidence of that. Those guys were supposed to be the foundation upon which this team was to be built.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 17, 2009, 06:59:35 PM

seems to me that many are overrating talib and underrating adams.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 18, 2009, 02:12:59 AM

Gaines will rack up 10 sacks.  And I could care less if he does.  He is a good defensive player, and not someone to point the finger of blame at.  A few sacks a year a season does not make.

Talib is talib.  Loved the pick from day one,and he will be a pro bowler soon enough.  Kid has swagger, tackling skill, and speed.  And he can catch.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 18, 2009, 09:26:43 AM

Gaines will rack up 10 sacks.  And I could care less if he does.  He is a good defensive player, and not someone to point the finger of blame at.  A few sacks a year a season does not make.
All reports are that the Bucs feel what he's been doing isn't enough and a few more sacks will make his season.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo: Adams and Talib development is "critical" to Tampa's future success « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools