Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would UFOJoe have done to make the game better? « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: February 05, 2007, 02:47:23 AM

;)

Being a camera man, you must have some opinion on how they could have improved the coverage...the broadcast looked bad, IMO.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 05, 2007, 02:50:23 AM

ufojoe55
Bucs Hall of Famer

Quote CBS's Coverage Sucked!!!Reply #9 Posted: Today at 02:48:37 AM If I was running one of those cameras, you wouldn't have seen that many rain drops.
My sports camera work is stellar! What they needed was folks dedicated to wiping the
lens while the camera op. concentrated on the game.

Wow.  There you go CBS, that is why you should HIRE UFOJoe!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 05, 2007, 02:52:41 AM

I would need to be there to really see what was going on. But they should have anticipated the
rain and had PAs or interns wiping the camera lens as soon as the director cut away from that
particular camera. Seems like they were caught unprepared.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 05, 2007, 02:54:56 AM

I would need to be there to really see what was going on. But they should have anticipated the
rain and had PAs or interns wiping the camera lens as soon as the director cut away from that
particular camera. Seems like they were caught unprepared.
How could they not prepare for all the situations?  It is the DAMN SUPERBOWL!!!  You prePARE, for a snow storm in Miami for chrissakes!!!

That camera team manager should be handed a pink slip.  I think you should get the job...you simply have to be aware of all things, and the camera work was butt nasty.  Don't you agree Joe?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 05, 2007, 02:59:07 AM

And speaking of snowstorms, we got BLISTERED with snow today, there was a no travel warning advised in my county, I could hardly get in my driveway, and we had zero visibility.  One of the worst snow storms this area has been hit with, and this is after a VERY mild winter to date.  Schools were cancelled at around 6:30 PM today...and I live in a area prepared for massive snowfall.  A girl I work with has an ex-husband who works as a highway department plower, and he said they could not keep up...and they never say DIE.  Pretty to look at, but not pretty to be in...

I'll post pictures in the morning when I decide my beer buzz is over...

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#5 : February 05, 2007, 04:10:52 AM

I didnt mind the rain drops NEAR as much as those cruddy announcers... Ive always hated the CBS crew!

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#6 : February 05, 2007, 04:14:01 AM

How could they have been unprepared. They were already forecasting rain days before the game.

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#7 : February 05, 2007, 04:31:14 AM

Boid... reason #35674123 Im glad to be backin Tampa and outta NewEngland. Us florida boys dont belong in the snow.

replica

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 05, 2007, 08:20:59 AM

Why did they not show the crowd??

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 05, 2007, 09:26:14 AM

The whole thing was boring....the Bears' time of possession didn't exist.  Everyone drooling over Peyton and Dungy saying the same things over and over again.  (not to take away from their achievements) Commericals were mostly a "huh?".  I went to bed early.

bklynbucs11

Starter

#10 : February 05, 2007, 09:44:07 AM

And speaking of snowstorms, we got BLISTERED with snow today, there was a no travel warning advised in my county, I could hardly get in my driveway, and we had zero visibility.  One of the worst snow storms this area has been hit with, and this is after a VERY mild winter to date.  Schools were cancelled at around 6:30 PM today...and I live in a area prepared for massive snowfall.  A girl I work with has an ex-husband who works as a highway department plower, and he said they could not keep up...and they never say DIE.  Pretty to look at, but not pretty to be in...

I'll post pictures in the morning when I decide my beer buzz is over...

Boid where in upstate NY are you? Because I'm planning a trip to Lake Placid in 2 weeks and I want to know if there's been any good snowfall in that region? I'm also planning a trip to Hunter so I wonder about that area as well.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would UFOJoe have done to make the game better? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools