Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beware....You may have extra company in your bed « previous next »
Page: 1

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

« : May 16, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »

Just keep your bed clean  no prob. Freaky suckers though and I bet they hurt when they bite.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

SLOBGOBLIN

Rookie

« #1 : May 16, 2009, 10:37:28 PM »

Yikes! I've never seen a bed bug & I hope I never do!(crosses fingers)

GO BUCS!=Lt Slobgoblin=Alstott's Army!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #2 : May 16, 2009, 04:01:24 PM »

Pest controls experts warn that Bed Bugs are making a comeback. Pest control companies say calls from homes and businesses concerning bed Bugs have gone up 70% over the last several years.

The bugs hide in matresses and come out at night when sleeping. They then suck your blood. Although they do not transmit disease, the bite can be very itchy and may cause an allergic reaction or infection in some people.

They are also very difficult to get rid off. They have grown immune to many modern-day pesticides. And they are expert hitchikers, jumping into the suitcases of travels when they visit a hotel which has been infested. These suitcases can then go to another hotel where the bugs jump out and infect another bed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090515/sc_mcclatchy/3234191_1

« #3 : May 16, 2009, 05:25:53 PM »

Yeah, well, that's what a guy can tell his wife to explain away the itching.  LMAO!!!
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Beware....You may have extra company in your bed « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools