Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: Pick-A-Seat Weekend At Ray-Jay « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 17, 2009, 10:18:40 PM

My friend said the Bucs charged you if you wanted to relocate, so she's staying in the seats she had this past season. Too bad because 3 rows below her seats is the drunkest lady I've ever seen in my life!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 17, 2009, 10:33:02 PM

My friend said the Bucs charged you if you wanted to relocate, so she's staying in the seats she had this past season. Too bad because 3 rows below her seats is the drunkest lady I've ever seen in my life!

Drunkest girl ever?   Might be able to score with her after the game.  ;)   I guess that would be the 5th quarter - kind of like playing the 19th hole with the hot little female caddy after a round of golf.

#17 : May 17, 2009, 11:11:16 PM

In the past, they charge you the difference in the tix plus difference in deposit. Who knows what they're doing now.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 17, 2009, 11:45:15 PM

In the past, they charge you the difference in the tix plus difference in deposit. Who knows what they're doing now.

I think they make you sign a new 10-year agreement too if you move. Im not sure on that though.

gdavis

Starter

#19 : May 18, 2009, 01:39:21 PM

Haha.  Plenty of extra seats available.  Should be able to scalp a ticket this year for less than it costs you to wash your car. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#20 : May 18, 2009, 03:27:59 PM

You don't want any of that Java! Not attractive by any stretch. She didn't show up until mid-1st quarter and then had to hold onto the railing to basically crawl up the steps to her seat, and that was with two friends helping her! Then, after EVERY 1st down she would jump up, turn around and face everyone and yell "1, 2, 3 first down, first down!" while also making the signal with her hand.
This lady was D-R-U-N-K!

#21 : May 18, 2009, 03:37:57 PM

I think they make you sign a new 10-year agreement too if you move. Im not sure on that though.

Nah, there was no new agreement.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: Pick-A-Seat Weekend At Ray-Jay « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools