Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: R u freakin kidding me? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

T

Hall of Famer

« #15 : February 05, 2007, 07:46:40 PM »

If Hester came to Tampa we'd still never see a Kick Off return for a TD.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

« #16 : February 05, 2007, 07:47:12 PM »

we need to get some KR like hester on the bucs, break the stupid curse

T

Hall of Famer

« #17 : February 05, 2007, 08:04:27 PM »

I call it the Goober Curse since we have the worst and most fickle fans in the NFL who don't appreciate a NFL Franchise, we will never see a kickoff return for a TD.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #18 : February 05, 2007, 08:05:13 PM »

« #19 : February 05, 2007, 08:06:00 PM »

I call it the Goober Curse since we have the worst and most fickle fans in the NFL who don't appreciate a NFL Franchise, we will never see a kickoff return for a TD.
That's the damn truth man, I'd say we'd never see a no hitter, but Kazmir is too good for curses.

catch2355

Practice Squad

« #20 : February 05, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »

I was really questioning Da Bears last year when they took Hester and Daniel Manning from Abeline Christian. I was thinking wtf? They are so close to greatness but they pick these role players? I was wrong. Manning had a decent rookie year and saw a lot of pt. Hester was phenomenal and much better than he was hhis senior year at Miami

he didnt have a senior year at miami. do u mean his junior yr? or did u mean he was making the right decision to come out? cuz that was obvious

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #21 : February 05, 2007, 08:09:35 PM »

That's the damn truth man, I'd say we'd never see a no hitter, but Kazmir is too good for curses.
That's ridiculous!  Dolphin fans??  How can you say we're the worse?

« #22 : February 05, 2007, 08:11:04 PM »

That's ridiculous!  Dolphin fans??  How can you say we're the worse?
They don't wanna drink Wannastache's man juices.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #23 : February 05, 2007, 08:14:57 PM »

Time for you to go to bed now, RJ.

« #24 : February 05, 2007, 08:17:25 PM »

Also they didn't hate Saban nor Cameron.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #25 : February 05, 2007, 08:18:48 PM »

« #26 : February 05, 2007, 08:25:21 PM »

No, some just flat out hate Gruden, I'm not sure why.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

« #27 : February 05, 2007, 09:40:58 PM »

So technically... our offense could be built around kick returns... hmmm. Anyone second this?

« #28 : February 06, 2007, 02:02:08 AM »

I was really questioning Da Bears last year when they took Hester and Daniel Manning from Abeline Christian. I was thinking wtf? They are so close to greatness but they pick these role players? I was wrong. Manning had a decent rookie year and saw a lot of pt. Hester was phenomenal and much better than he was hhis senior year at Miami

he didnt have a senior year at miami. do u mean his junior yr? or did u mean he was making the right decision to come out? cuz that was obvious

Sorry I meant hhis final year in college. And Chrispy, Hester wa snotg a once in a decade type return prospect in college. He was somewhat disappointing his Junior year, not only as a CB but also as a returner. And he wasnt even the best in the country.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: R u freakin kidding me? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools