Boards > The Red Board

Lamar Thomas

(1/2) > >>

JavaBuc:
Did anyone else hear his comments as broadcaster of that UM game during the fight?    In my opinion, the guy should no longer be allowed on the radio.   He's obviously nothing more than a thug.    I've never heard anyone say anything as unprofessional as that in my life.   It's sad our society even allowed a guy like that on the radio in the first place.   

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: JavaBuc on October 16, 2006, 09:43:53 AM ---Did anyone else hear his comments as broadcaster of that UM game during the fight?       

--- End quote ---

"fight" is a very loose term to use.  I just saw a bunch of thugs with all their pads and helmets running  around like pansies.  The one that took his helmet off to use has a weapon was hitting people and running away, pathetic.  Others were stamping on defenseless players on the ground.   [banghead]

Why can't the pussies man up and go toe-to-toe.  Get the damned helmets off and fight like men.

Groovatron:
What did Thomas say?

Orangegone1:
The played it on the Imus Show on MSNBC. It was pretty bad. He just went on about FIU not coming into our house and doing that stuff. He also said they should carry it to the tunnel or the parking lot. Very thuglike attitude and it came off really bad.

pewtersurf:

--- Quote from: Orangegone1 on October 16, 2006, 10:34:23 AM ---The played it on the Imus Show on MSNBC. It was pretty bad. He just went on about FIU not coming into our house and doing that stuff. He also said they should carry it to the tunnel or the parking lot. Very thuglike attitude and it came off really bad.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a normal UM fan/radio DJ in Miami.  Did we expect anything better from Thug U. ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version