Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does anyone like to walk around the house naked? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 23, 2009, 12:04:47 PM

This is a warning to others...Do not ever mess with Java...You will get owned with threads like these...OBD

Haha.  I'm not trying to insult or "own" anyone.   Just having fun.  My brother liked redheads until I showed him that picture.   ;)

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 23, 2009, 12:05:14 PM

I was in Amsterdam a while ago and there was a huge black woman similar to those 4 women in that pic working the red light district.  She was sitting in her window wearing lingerie.  It was absolutely revolting.  I was wondering how she could get even one customer since there were so many hot girls all over the place.   Then later in the night I found out.  There were these 4 british guys standing out in front of her window having a good laugh at how repulsive she was.  They were all drunk off their butts and bet each other that the others would do her.  I hung out near them for a while and watched them go in there one after the other and take their turn.   As each of them came out, they commented how disgusting it was, but that they were man enough to do her.  LOL!    Ended up that all 4 of them went, so I'm not sure how any of them could have won the bet.   I guess they were just happy not to have lost it.  I think I'd rather have lost that bet.

MJS?

I didn't want to name names.   ;)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 23, 2009, 02:17:34 PM

more to Java's liking:

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#18 : May 23, 2009, 02:19:07 PM

more to Java's liking:

HMMMM Ask me again after ive been drinkin

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 23, 2009, 02:32:46 PM

Skull, I cant even see that pic.   I'm in Syria and that site is blocked for some reason.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#20 : May 23, 2009, 02:41:34 PM

I was in Amsterdam a while ago and there was a huge black woman similar to those 4 women in that pic working the red light district. �She was sitting in her window wearing lingerie. �It was absolutely revolting. �I was wondering how she could get even one customer since there were so many hot girls all over the place. � Then later in the night I found out. �There were these 4 british guys standing out in front of her window having a good laugh at how repulsive she was. �They were all drunk off their butts and bet each other that the others would do her. �I hung out near them for a while and watched them go in there one after the other and take their turn. � As each of them came out, they commented how disgusting it was, but that they were man enough to do her. �LOL! � �Ended up that all 4 of them went, so I'm not sure how any of them could have won the bet. � I guess they were just happy not to have lost it. �I think I'd rather have lost that bet.

MJS?

I didn't want to name names.   ;)

Man, I swear,  you need to write a book with all of these stories that you have!  Java's Jaunts?

tonyflash

Starter

#21 : May 23, 2009, 02:51:22 PM

Java, If I had to walk around the house naked with those fat chicks it would turn me gay. Hmmm.....ok maybe not gay just blind.  ;)

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 23, 2009, 02:59:09 PM

LOL Java its just a fat Asian Chick...She looks like she has all here eyes too!...OBD

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 23, 2009, 04:54:10 PM

Java, If I had to walk around the house naked with those fat chicks it would turn me gay. Hmmm.....ok maybe not gay just blind.  ;)

It would make you want to have your eyes at least temporarily taken off line...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does anyone like to walk around the house naked? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools