Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR Battle « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 27, 2009, 12:09:09 AM

I'm thinking that after #1 it doesn't matter. Clayton stinks. Stroughter could be the #3 WR and be a guy that would get cut by 25 other NFL teams because none of the other WR's on the roster are even NFL level players.

This is going to be a battle all camp long but it isn't strength on strength, it is the battle of which pile of trash stinks just a bit less than the next.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 27, 2009, 04:55:49 AM

I'm thinking that after #1 it doesn't matter. Clayton stinks. Stroughter could be the #3 WR and be a guy that would get cut by 25 other NFL teams because none of the other WR's on the roster are even NFL level players.

This is going to be a battle all camp long but it isn't strength on strength, it is the battle of which pile of trash stinks just a bit less than the next.

everything smells like that when your head is up your...................hahahaha just kidding........or am i?............hater?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 27, 2009, 07:38:21 AM

Dalbuc has been on these board for number of years.

Not known as a hater.

But well known as a critic of players who don't measure up to the overall standards that Dalbuc feels where a player needs to be.

At this point in time, beyond AB and Clayton is there really any WR (among the many) that you could see vying for the #3 on any other team?  I don't either.

Come Sept 1 we might be able to find someone out of the pile.

Right now, I see Dalbuc's point.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 27, 2009, 11:08:00 AM

Brian Clark has looked good on ST too. Blocked a punt last year as I recall. May be more consistent than Stovall as a WR.

Bryant
    Clayton
    Campbell
    Stroughter   

as of now seem to be "in".

Stovall
    Clark
    Jackson
    Hankton

are battling for 1 or 2 more WR spots and ST. 

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 27, 2009, 11:10:40 AM

I would take Clark over the other 3 you listed.  I have liked Clark since the day he got here.

Agree with the first 4.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

#20 : May 27, 2009, 11:39:07 AM

I've said it before...

Bryant
Clayton

(in no particular order)
Stovall
Stroughter
Campbell
Clark

Hammerhead

Starter
#21 : May 27, 2009, 11:48:42 AM

Agreed. Clark is in, Jackson is out.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 27, 2009, 11:58:30 AM

Agreed. Clark is in, Jackson is out.

im fine with it, but let him prove it on the field first.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

SpeedyClaxton

Starter

#23 : May 27, 2009, 12:00:25 PM

Bryant
Clayton
Straughter
Cambell
Stovall
Clark

We shut down \\\\\\\" The Vet\\\\\\\" and we opened up Lincoln Financial with a bang!!!!

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 27, 2009, 03:08:37 PM

Our WR coach has spoken...

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=41526.0
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR Battle « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools