Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brady wants to play til he's .............................. 41? « previous next »
Page: 1

: May 26, 2009, 09:17:18 PM

Quote from: Tom Brady
I want to play until I'm 41. If I get to that point and still feel good, I’ll keep playing.  I mean, what the hell else am I going to do?  I don’t like anything else. . . .  People say, ‘What will you do if you don’t play football?’  Why would I even think of doing anything else?  What would I do instead of run out in front of 80,000 people and command 52 guys and be around guys I consider brothers and be one of the real gladiators?  Why would I ever want to do anything else?  It’s so hard to think of anything that would match what I do:  Fly to the moon?  Jump out of planes?  Bungee-jump off cliffs?  None of that sh-t matters to me.  I want to play this game I love, be with my wife and son, and enjoy life.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/05/26/tom.brady/index.html

With as great a player as he is and all that he's accomplished, you gotta love that he still has that fire and passion. I missed him last year and will be happy to see him and his spectacular play back out on the field.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#1 : May 26, 2009, 09:19:24 PM

Ya I like that he wants to play till he is older. Who knows how many super bowls he will have to to by the time he is 41. He may be considered the best when he is 41. At least in the discussion.

#2 : May 26, 2009, 09:26:55 PM

Ya I like that he wants to play till he is older. Who knows how many super bowls he will have to to by the time he is 41. He may be considered the best when he is 41. At least in the discussion.

He's already in the discussion.

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#3 : May 26, 2009, 09:58:27 PM

how many rings you think he'll end up having?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 26, 2009, 10:02:49 PM

As Sapp always said.... Kids game for a Kings ransom. He is living a dream. More power to him.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brady wants to play til he's .............................. 41? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools