Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR CAMPBELL TRYING TO MAKE MOST OF "LAST CHANCE" « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: May 28, 2009, 09:14:32 PM

Bucs wide receiver Kelly Campbell is trying to put his drug-arrest past behind him and parlay his success in the Canadian Football League to a last chance at living his NFL dreams in Tampa Bay. The Bucs hope Campbell can follow Antonio Bryant's footsteps, and that he can use his 4.3 speed to become a playmaker.

http://pewterreport.com/articles/view/5483

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 28, 2009, 09:28:36 PM

I wasn't a fan of him in Minnesota and I'm really not happy with us bringing him to Tampa but if he can do something then fine I'm dead wrong.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 29, 2009, 01:17:44 AM

I'm glad our team is starting to attend to the WR problems we've had in the past, as well as the QB position we've lacked.

I know this isn't a blockbuster move, but the guy had some talent at one time and he might be able to play like that again. At least we're bringing new guys in, that's the most important part. How can we ever have a "great" team if the WR position and QB position are sub-par at best? The only "great" team even close to that description would be Pit (but they win their battles AT the line and have at least one good WR and 2 good RBs.) Imo, the BEST way to find talent is to take a chance with new guys, and make sure there is a revolving door of talented players comming and going. Of course, as always.. the aweful players can go.

I'm all for "finding another Bryant" if it's possible.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#3 : May 29, 2009, 01:29:51 AM

hope he can make a difference.

FSUBucs

Starter
#4 : May 29, 2009, 06:57:58 AM

It's between him and Dex for the 5th WR spot. Which really isn't a contest in my eyes. He'll make it.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR CAMPBELL TRYING TO MAKE MOST OF "LAST CHANCE" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools