Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Rah has Freeman hitting the sled? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

: May 28, 2009, 09:46:42 PM

On Bucs.com, the OTA video for 5/28 has a clip of Freeman, and possibly McCown hitting the sled.....  That's unique..... Personally, I love it!  Kickers should hit the damn sled too.....

Buc It 22

Practice Squad

#1 : May 28, 2009, 09:51:01 PM

agreed

Clifton Smith "One Chance"

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 28, 2009, 09:54:07 PM

That's the most ridiculously dumb thing i've ever heard.

Explain to me how this helps them play QB or helps the team AT ALL??

Some of you guys just think it's cool b/c Raheem did it.. Raheem could slap a nun in the face with a double ender and some of you guys would support it without a doubt.

Buc It 22

Practice Squad

#3 : May 28, 2009, 09:58:32 PM

its the closest thing to contact they have right now... plus freeman is practicing to knock defenders on their ass

Clifton Smith "One Chance"

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#4 : May 28, 2009, 09:59:17 PM

"Raheem could slap a nun in the face with a double ender and some of you guys would support it without a doubt."

Best quote ever.......

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#5 : May 28, 2009, 10:07:40 PM

lol we prolly would. hes the new coach of our team. hes on fair ground right now. until he does something horrible, we have no reason to hate him. so as of right now we support him 100%.

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

jcdoll

Starter

#6 : May 28, 2009, 10:07:48 PM

What a joke...maybe they should practice on throwing the football and making reads.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 28, 2009, 10:08:00 PM

Some of you guys just think it's cool b/c Raheem did it.. Raheem could slap a nun in the face with a double ender and some of you guys would support it without a doubt.

depends on the nun

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 28, 2009, 10:09:23 PM

What a joke...maybe they should practice on throwing the football and making reads.

yeah because Morris definitely doesn't have them doing that. Quarterbacks need to be strong too, and hitting the sled will help them gain leg strength. Plus, I feel if the one part of the team has to do something, the rest should too.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 28, 2009, 10:10:16 PM

I love the idea of having them hit the sled if Rah wants this team to be Physical that is the way to do so. Make them hit something let them get angry I love it.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

jcdoll

Starter

#10 : May 28, 2009, 10:11:09 PM

yeah because Morris definitely doesn't have them doing that. Quarterbacks need to be strong too, and hitting the sled will help them gain leg strength. Plus, I feel if the one part of the team has to do something, the rest should too.

Guess they will probably need to learn how to wrap up and finish a tackle also since they are going to be throwing a lot of INTs this year.  Maybe this will help them prevent half the pick 6s

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#11 : May 28, 2009, 10:12:26 PM

That maybe true for some....although some people refuse to support Raheem as the coach before he even coaches his first game.    It works both ways.  

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 28, 2009, 10:12:59 PM

Guess they will probably need to learn how to wrap up and finish a tackle also since they are going to be throwing a lot of INTs this year.  Maybe this will help them prevent half the pick 6s

You're starting to get the idea now.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 28, 2009, 10:13:23 PM

And people like you Krazy will blast Raheem even if he wins 10 games. Please tell me bow building leg strength for a guy like Freeman is a bad thing? Please tell me.

And LAC is just dumb as a rock so was expecting him to say something dumb

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 28, 2009, 10:31:16 PM

Cmon people maybe 'rah has been in the Madden Lab...Freeman at left tackle?

Bring back GRUDEN!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Rah has Freeman hitting the sled? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools