Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Rah has Freeman hitting the sled? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

calibucfan15

Starter

#15 : May 28, 2009, 10:43:55 PM

Have any of you thought that Perhaps they're pushing the sled because they're working on pushing the pile?  Qb's do more than just toss the pigskin these days. The job does require them to use their legs

bucs1

Practice Squad
#16 : May 28, 2009, 11:00:14 PM

Have any of you thought that Perhaps they're pushing the sled because they're working on pushing the pile? Qb's do more than just toss the pigskin these days. The job does require them to use their legs

Exactly CaliBucfan15. It's crazy how some people on here will try to put negative spin on everything that Morris and the new coaches do.

jcdoll

Starter

#17 : May 28, 2009, 11:04:26 PM

And people like you Krazy will blast Raheem even if he wins 10 games. Please tell me bow building leg strength for a guy like Freeman is a bad thing? Please tell me.

And LAC is just dumb as a rock so was expecting him to say something dumb

haha thanks bookert...only a few more months till you realize your offseason predictions were way out of line.

#18 : May 28, 2009, 11:18:09 PM

Some of you guys just think it's cool b/c Raheem did it.. Raheem could slap a nun in the face with a double ender and some of you guys would support it without a doubt.

and some of you bash the guy for gettin up in the morning

Booker

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 28, 2009, 11:27:16 PM

What predictions dummy?

bucs1

Practice Squad
#20 : May 28, 2009, 11:32:48 PM

How can you not like this guy:

It's funny that as a DB's coach he was the best thing since sliced bread, but now as a head coach he's the worst coach ever.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 28, 2009, 11:43:19 PM

How can you not like this guy:

It's funny that as a DB's coach he was the best thing since sliced bread, but now as a head coach he's the worst coach ever.
It is not so funny to me!!

I get your point.

Think I will wait to see the results first, before I start acting like a kid with a plate of new food in front of him/her, refusing to eat it because it is different...I bash on the regular.  You guys know this.  BUt how can anyone blast the guy for not doing...well...anything?  as far as having the QBs hitting a sled, BIG DEAL.  It is PHYSICAL CONDITIONING.  In a PHYSICAL game.  Is there a problem here?

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 29, 2009, 12:04:41 AM

That's the most ridiculously dumb thing i've ever heard.

Never play football before?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 29, 2009, 12:25:17 AM

If any of you think that Morris specifically had Freeman hitting the sled then you are seriously mistaken as to how an NFL head coach spends his time or the daily demands placed upon him. If anything, Freeman either took it upon himself or was scheduled to do it by the strength and conditioning coach or the QB coach.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#24 : May 29, 2009, 12:26:34 AM

If any of you think that Morris specifically had Freeman hitting the sled then you are seriously mistaken as to how an NFL head coach spends his time or the daily demands placed upon him. If anything, Freeman either took it upon himself or was scheduled to do it by the strength and conditioning coach or the QB coach.

100%. I swear, some of these guys have been posting for years but still dont know jack crap about football.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 29, 2009, 12:54:42 AM

Idk, but maybe it has something to with Jags offense? I don't think they should use the QB to set a block, but maybe that's what they're thinking?

Once in awhile it might be a need to have a QB who can push or run a quick one-two yards forward. Either way, I like the idea of our QB's having strong legs. I can't really argue with that. As long as they're still doing their normal workouts/warm-ups, I don't see the problem with it.

ilovebeer

Starter

#26 : May 29, 2009, 03:41:44 AM

That's the most ridiculously dumb thing i've ever heard.

Explain to me how this helps them play QB or helps the team AT ALL??

Some of you guys just think it's cool b/c Raheem did it.. Raheem could slap a nun in the face with a double ender and some of you guys would support it without a doubt.

qb sneak?

DailyRich68

Starter
#27 : May 29, 2009, 07:16:28 AM

Raheem could slap a nun in the face with a double ender and some of you guys would support it without a doubt.

I think it really depends on who the nun is.

#28 : May 29, 2009, 08:09:21 AM

Funny, Tom Brady and Peyton Manning were hitting the sled also.  No, wait, they weren't. If you want a franchise QB, then treat him like one. Hitting the sled is high schoolish. You get strength in the weight room, not the sled.

Pteranodon

Pro Bowler

#29 : May 29, 2009, 09:57:06 AM

Well if they just kind of put him on the sled when he throws incompletions, he should be a great blocking TE soon.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Rah has Freeman hitting the sled? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools