Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Rah has Freeman hitting the sled? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#45 : June 01, 2009, 03:47:24 PM

Other coaches have done this and been ripped a new one for doing so.  Rah is using a tried and failed method. 

CAROLINABUC

Starter

#46 : June 02, 2009, 08:57:09 AM

I just finished reading this thread and I realized that we have some of the dumbest fans out of the NFL       HANDS DOWN        Raheem is wrong for having Freeman hit the sled. I'm sure if it was Quinn, Tebow, Stafford everyone would be giving praise that they are a beast. Freeman is better than all three of them QB's.       

Losing is not a option

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#47 : June 02, 2009, 09:02:21 AM

I just finished reading this thread and I realized that we have some of the dumbest fans out of the NFL HANDS DOWN Raheem is wrong for having Freeman hit the sled. I'm sure if it was Quinn, Tebow, Stafford everyone would be giving praise that they are a beast. Freeman is better than all three of them QB's.

I think you should include yourself in the "dumbest fans" category.  Anyone who knows anything about football knows there is very little (if any) upside to the QB hitting the sled, but a whole helluva lot of risk of injury. 

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow! Rah has Freeman hitting the sled? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools