Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lady in Texas ordered to take down flag because it is offensive - WTF « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#45 : May 30, 2009, 02:50:04 PM

At what point do these scumbag whiny bleeding hearts stop crying about how hard life is and all the troubles that go on in this country and realize that they don't live in like SE Asia or Communist Cuba or Vietnam or Africa....

It really gets old with these people who just complain constantly (liberals) about the system and how their system is better for the country when whining only leads to more whining.

Liberalism to me is just a chain reaction of whining that hasn't stopped. It just feeds upon itself.

Funny to watch a guy complain that is part of the problem.

Liberal, Conservative, it doesn't matter. America is full of whiny people PERIOD. We complain about EVERYTHING in this country.

You just add to the problem by trying to pin it all on "liberals". The funny part is you don't even see it.

It's not a liberal or conservative issue.

Great post. Dead on.

In my eyes, liberals and conservatives are one in the same -- they just complain about different stuff.
I find it ironic to hear complaining about complaining and here I am complaining about people complaining about other complainers.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#46 : May 30, 2009, 03:11:49 PM

I find it ironic to hear complaining about complaining and here I am complaining about people complaining about other complainers.

That's Obama's fault. He picked the wrong guy to head the Redundant Department of Redundancy Department.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#47 : May 30, 2009, 07:08:27 PM

That's Obama's fault. He picked the wrong guy to head the Redundant Department of Redundancy Department.

He should be naming a new czar Monday - A guy from Taxes R Us is being interviewed at the moment....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lady in Texas ordered to take down flag because it is offensive - WTF « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools