Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Late-term abortion doctor gunned down in his church « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#30 : June 01, 2009, 12:58:09 PM

Tried that argument on this forum, once. Evidently, pregnant women are supposed to give their unwanted babies up for adoption.

Absolutely disgusting. I hope parents dont go the route of abortion, but I understand it completely. Having a kid is SERIOUS **CENSORED**, its not a joke. If your not ready, dont do it or your in for a rude awakening. I have some friends already with kids and I can tell it changed them in a way they were not ready to be changed.

Keep in mind that NavyBuc/Sgt. Schultz wanted to have kids really early in life, according to his "Hot Women" thread.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 01, 2009, 12:59:21 PM

he was just doing his job.

Disgusting

I think that was refering to the doctor ....

Oh, I misread it; I though he was talking about the gunman

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 01, 2009, 12:59:51 PM

Still sad to see someone getting killed at church none the less.

Can you name a better place to be killed at?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 01, 2009, 01:03:41 PM

Disgusting

Now that i read back, I'm not so sure. Java called him on the same thing and he never corrected him on it ..... Who the heck knows what he was refering to.  :-

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#34 : June 01, 2009, 01:22:32 PM

Disgusting

Now that i read back, I'm not so sure. Java called him on the same thing and he never corrected him on it ..... Who the heck knows what he was refering to.  :-

Looking at the context and the way his jackass has approached the topic, I'm pretty sure it was directed to the gunman.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#35 : June 01, 2009, 01:41:00 PM

Can you name a better place to be killed at?

Muff diving accident involving Jessica Alba?

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#36 : June 01, 2009, 01:42:35 PM

Kind of ironic an abortion doctor would be gunned down at mass.

In some ways, the guy was a murderer but in others he was just doing his job. Why people are Pro-choice really baffles me...because any one of us could have been aborted for one reason or another.

You are clueless.   The guy "was doing his job"?   I guess it says that in the bible you read. This is why religion is so ridiculous. Any religion.

Being Pro Life has nothing to do with religeon.. Your killing a baby...Whats that got to do with religion?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#37 : June 01, 2009, 01:49:18 PM

Mark me down as one who thought he was talking about the Dr.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#38 : June 01, 2009, 01:49:56 PM

C'mon guys.. Seriously.. This guy wasn't doing this to same mothers' lives. That isn't done at abortion clinics..

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#39 : June 01, 2009, 02:03:14 PM

I was referring to the doctor. Why would I be talking about the gunman?

You people put way too much in it.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 01, 2009, 02:11:02 PM

Kind of ironic an abortion doctor would be gunned down at mass.

In some ways, the guy was a murderer but in others he was just doing his job. Why people are Pro-choice really baffles me...because any one of us could have been aborted for one reason or another.

Wow. Why any of us are pro-choice baffles you?

What baffles me is how ignorant you are. You wanna see more kids being neglected because their unprepared parents cant provide crap for them? You think its fair for a woman who has been raped to have to raise a child that is going to be the spawn and constant reminder of that? You think its for the greater good that if a woman's health is at risk the baby should be born anyway, even though if they carry on with the birth the woman and/or the baby could die?

What an dumb jerk.

Your post is full of bad arguement.

First off, are you really saying that abortion rids the world of neglected children? I guess you are saying those children are better off dead than be given a chance at life. Very nice attitude there, pal.

Second, do you know how many abortions are committed due to rape or incest? 1%. That's right. A grand total of only one-percent of all abortions performed are due to rape and/or incest.

Also, this doctor specialized in late term abortions. This means abortions after the 21st week of pregnancy.....even into the 3rd trimester. Are you trying to tell me it takes a rape victim 21+ weeks to decide whether she wants the baby or not?

The fact he specialized in killing fetuses into the 3rd trimester (something even most abortion doctors would refuse to do) is what made him a target and such a controversial figure. Now there are only 2 clinics left in the country willing to do an abortion that late into pregnancy unless the mother's life was at risk.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#41 : June 01, 2009, 02:15:30 PM

This abortion conversation is just a trap for bias.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#42 : June 01, 2009, 02:23:33 PM

The statement that you are killing a baby is up to debate.  Those that believe in prochoice for early term abortions would describe it as a fetus unable to sustain life.  In this country we start life as the day you are born not conceived.  the stats show about 30 percent or more of fetuses undergo natural or spontaneus abortion.  Does that mean that G-d is prochoice?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#43 : June 01, 2009, 02:26:56 PM

Lol, I love the liberal a-holes on here who think im ignorant because I think killing a baby after 5 months is murder.

You don't need 5 months to determine if you want it or not. But a man who decided to do this as a profession would become a target.

OH, and **CENSORED**bag awitron, Im sure you would think the exact same thing if you are a fetus to a unwed mother and she decided after 5 months to get rid of you.

Such ignorance! Considering you have 72 hours to drop a baby off at a fire station, police station, or a hospital with no questions asked.

Figures a pro-choice a-hole such as yourself would be where the rest reside....the one and only California.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#44 : June 01, 2009, 03:00:59 PM

Interesting to watch Fox News Channel cover the story - not solace whatsoever in the story for someone who was the victim of a cold blood murderer.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Late-term abortion doctor gunned down in his church « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools