Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hello From So. Cal! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#30 : February 07, 2007, 11:59:46 AM

Bucfann77,

Where do you live in SOCAL? We should get all the SOCAL buc fans together.
Let me know.

sandiegobuc

That's a great idea. I'm up for it. I live in Pasadena. Another member is in Manhattan Beach.

Corona here <-------------------

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 07, 2007, 12:44:58 PM

I'm actually in Garden Grove, like in the Sublime song..

We can start a nice little So Cal road trip crew for the Niner game right here. I know other Buc fans in San Diego, San Pedro and Anaheim too..

TEAMCALI

Starter

#32 : February 07, 2007, 12:54:42 PM

We can start a nice little So Cal road trip crew for the Niner game right here. I know other Buc fans in San Diego, San Pedro and Anaheim too..
  I'm down for that ... we did that for the Diego trip a couple years back.. I think I met bucnut then... and a few others... I live in Bakersfield.. so I'm down to meet up.. maybe all catch the same hotel etc...

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 07, 2007, 02:03:21 PM

Welcome Bucfan77.  I'm a Pinellas County guy so I know Largo well.  I love me some grandma's and granpas they are the best.  Looks like you had a good set there as they turned you on to Buccaneer football. 

We all love TC up in here.  Like Unc and BucNut said we do a little thing in Orlando where Scott and Jim (hopefully Hugh this year) come in and just saturate us with all of the inside scoop there is to be had about the Bucs.  Last year we did it at the Celebration Town Tavern and I think that's going to be our spot again, if they have us back.  It's a great time and you get to put names to faces to guys and gals you will certainly get into some debates with on the board. 

As a whole we're all pretty passionate about our opinions, but more so passionate about our team. Glad you found the place bro...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

BucNGator

Starter

#34 : February 07, 2007, 02:41:29 PM

Welcome Bucfan77.

I grew up in Clearwater and moved to So Cal. when the aerospace business was going crazy.

Now living in Murrieta/Temecula area.  There's another transplant out here as well, but I haven't spoken with him in awhile.  Definitely going to San Fran this year tho.....

BNG

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#35 : February 08, 2007, 02:02:39 PM

only if TEAMCALI is going!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hello From So. Cal! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools