Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another gator arrested « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 16 17 18

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#255 : August 07, 2009, 08:20:44 AM

LFO

Hall of Famer

#256 : August 08, 2009, 02:47:50 AM

Don't forget the original GENO TAZE HAYES

How many games did he miss again for cheating and getting arrested/tazed?

Or should it be...how many steps did he run?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#257 : August 10, 2009, 05:25:10 AM

Glad you mentioned Thomas!  I knew that would be your shining star of ultimate Corch Urbie's discipline!  LOL

Now how many Drug tests did he fail before UF finally let him go?  How many critical games did Corch Urbie Meyers make sure he was in?

So what was Geno's great crime?   Oh that's right! Drunken college kid!  Heck, if it had happened in hog town  nothing would have happened and Cervone and Huntley would have taken care of it immediately.

As to  "Don't Taze me Bro"  where have I heard that expression first used?     Perhaps someone can help me! LOL

As to gator players would be suspended?  I think we all know the answer to that!  Perhaps we should ask Tank Black?  Or those 22 arrests that magically disappeared the last couple of years!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#258 : August 09, 2009, 07:12:48 PM

When UF actually has a star athlete that misses a critical game or season for getting in trouble let us know.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#259 : August 09, 2009, 07:16:22 PM

When UF actually has a star athlete that misses a critical game or season for getting in trouble let us know

What star athlete has gotten in trouble and should have missed a game that didn't, Lieutenant Logic?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#260 : August 09, 2009, 09:46:21 PM

When UF actually has a star athlete that misses a critical game or season for getting in trouble let us know.

I figured you had nothing to say about Geno TAZE Hayes. 

Marcus Thomas missed the SEC and National Championships games after being dismissed.  Jamar Hornsby was supposed to start at S but was dismissed for using a CC of a dead friend.  Both were warranted, obviously, and both happened. 

There are more, but those 2 alone are enough to debunk your ignorant claim.  I am sure you'll come back with some excuse like you always do....and we'll all laugh like we always do. 

I will say, as Biggs asserted....there have not been many instances where a suspension was warranted and the player was not suspended.  MOST issues occur during the off season, therefore a player gets a 1-2 game suspension where warranted (or in FSU's case, run some stairs).  Usually those games aren't as critical, obviously...but it doesn't make sense to say "hey, you can play these 2 games but not the 3rd/4th"  It doesn't work that way in any sport.  You miss the next games on the schedule.  You know, kind of like FSU intentionally scheduling 2 D2 teams to avoid a loss for their CHEATING suspensions? 

And before you bring up Tony Joiner, I say Geno Hayes.  More proof that FSU and Blobby are NO DIFFERENT than most any other school in how things are handled.  I know, that crushes your ego and all...but FSU is not above and beyond anyone else in that matter. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#261 : August 10, 2009, 10:11:22 AM

did you really have to bring up tank black to help your argument?  c'mon.  i dont remember the specifics, but how was marcus thomas handled innappropriately?  when he failed a test he was suspended.  or are you arguing the guidelines for punishment set in place?

again, you were asked which players have been "under-punished" and why.  i think we'd all love to hear an answer.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#262 : August 10, 2009, 10:30:50 AM

BornaRunole's useless.  He's got nothing but incoherent drivel.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#263 : August 10, 2009, 03:23:57 PM

Ever notice,he always has an excuse for the FSU player,yet the UF player is always guilty and underpunished?

I'll maintain the position there is little difference in discipline between the 2 schools.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#264 : August 10, 2009, 03:26:52 PM

As for Thomas, he had 3 strikes. How many times was Parker ARRESTED before he was let go?

Not to mention,Thomas' problem was weed,Parker steals,guns,weed,dui. Thomas still received worse punishment.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#265 : August 10, 2009, 05:50:06 PM

Ah Marcus Thomas the shining star of gator discipline?   Care to compare P Warrick with Jabbar Gaffney?

Percy Harvin     Pure as driven snow! LOL  Model student! 

Oh and Tank Black      How was Florida to know? 

http://www.sptimes.com/News/62499/Sports/Agent_says_UF_officia.shtml

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#266 : August 10, 2009, 06:00:50 PM

wasnt marcus thomas disciplined or suspended whenever he got out of line?  wasnt he dismissed from the team?

what legal trouble did harvin ever get into?

do you really need to go back well over a decade for tank black?  heck, bobby bowden was still coaching back then.

whats to compare with warrick and gaffney?  warrick was a better college player, gaffney a better pro.  warrick stole and got to play, gaffney stole and had to earn his scholarship back.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

LFO

Hall of Famer

#267 : August 10, 2009, 08:24:56 PM

Ah Marcus Thomas the shining star of gator discipline?   Care to compare P Warrick with Jabbar Gaffney?

Percy Harvin     Pure as driven snow! LOL  Model student! 

Oh and Tank Black      How was Florida to know? 

Show me a Harvin arrest and you might have something.

UF was cleared of anything in the Black scandal and commended for compliance.  Grasping at straws again I see. 

It's funny how pretty much everyone can agree, the discipline at ALL schools is pretty much the same.  Yet somehow you get all riled up and have to act like your school (or the school that you pretend you went to anyway) is so much better than everyone else.

Well, I got news for you...it isn't.  The way Bowden has handled suspensions during his career proves this. 

Get over yourself...and hey, worry about THIS year.  You are going to need all the help you can get.....

When is the last time FSU beat UF anyway?  Has FSU won more than 8 games in the last 5 years?

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#268 : August 10, 2009, 10:02:45 PM

Ah Marcus Thomas the shining star of gator discipline? Care to compare P Warrick with Jabbar Gaffney?

Percy Harvin Pure as driven snow! LOL Model student!

Oh and Tank Black How was Florida to know?

Show me a Harvin arrest and you might have something.

UF was cleared of anything in the Black scandal and commended for compliance. Grasping at straws again I see.

It's funny how pretty much everyone can agree, the discipline at ALL schools is pretty much the same. Yet somehow you get all riled up and have to act like your school (or the school that you pretend you went to anyway) is so much better than everyone else.

Well, I got news for you...it isn't. The way Bowden has handled suspensions during his career proves this.

Get over yourself...and hey, worry about THIS year. You are going to need all the help you can get.....

When is the last time FSU beat UF anyway? Has FSU won more than 8 games in the last 5 years?

OH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

gators 3 NC + FSU 2 NC = Miami 5 NC
Nuff said
Again why does UF still duck Miami even how there so called great?

YEAH

Page: 1 ... 16 17 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another gator arrested « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools